Chapter Nineteen

P H A N T O M B L O O D

"Suck my cockiness, lick my persuasion."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where'd he dig up these bruisers?!" Speedwagon yells, all of you watching as the two giant men emerge from the ground with Jojo awkwardly suspended on the rock above them.

Wait nevermind, only one of the men is actually holding up the rock... With one finger? You gulp slightly. The giant one with the horned helmet is... A bit of a threat to your continued living.

You glance over at the other guy with the really glossy dark hair- did they bury him with conditioner? He's not as intimidating for sure. People who wear diadems are never gonna scare you.

"Poco get to safety!" Jojo yells, Poco nodding and running off somewhere. Well, you're glad he's safe. Unlike the rest of you. You're all going to die.

"These are knights, casualties of Queen Elizabeth's fatal machinations in the mid fifteen hundreds against Mary Queen of Scotland," Dio announces dramatically before turning to address his zombie minions, "Heed me well, I find these humans vexing. I order you to destroy them. I care not how."

"You what mate-" You begin to yell, only to be interrupted by the giant knight breaking the rock, causing a bunch of little baby rocks to come flying at you.

"Tell me I'm dreaming! That big one broke the boulder with a single finger!" Speedwagon exclaims, accidentally hyping the two knights up more than his own companions.

"They're waiting for Jojo, he's their main target!" Zeppeli notes and it seems a true enough statement. Both knights are just staring around waiting for Jojo to fall back to the ground, "He's a warrior but he can't handle both of them. If only my blood would start moving a little bit."

"Then what Baron?" Speedwagon asks, crouching closer to the Italian. You narrow your eyes at the Baron in confusion, now is hardly the time for him to be... making moves on Speedwagon?

"Then I could heal my arm a little with Hamon. How am I supposed to thaw this damnable thing in time?" The Zeppeli curses.

"If it's heat you need, Speedwagon's feeling right charitable this evening," The honeysuckle blonde says, reaching for the bottom of his shirt and jumper.

"Let's not get too selfless just yet Robbie," You quickly rush in, lowering the street thug's arm before he could reveal more of his abs to the world, "Pass me your arm, Teach."

You take the Italian man's frozen arm and use your Hamon to get his blood flowing in a warm and sparkly flash. You grin at your temporary patient, "Y'know Zeppeli, people tend to have two arms for this reason."

"In case a vampire freezes one to stop Hamon from flowing?" Speedwagon asks, confused and tucking his jumper back into his trousers.

"Exactly! There you go Teach. Don't look at me like that! Here, I'll kiss it better," You move the Italian's unfrozen arm and kiss the top of his hand before standing back up to face the actual fight going on.

Behind you, Zeppeli mutters some Italian curse or something and slightly louder says, "You're my least favourite student."

"Looking at Jojo that's hardly an insult," You taunt, walking back over to the Joestar.

Or as close as you can get to the fight safely. The smaller knight's wrapped one of Jojo's arms up in with his hair and is... Using it to drink his blood? Ew?

You gag slightly and look over at the bigger knight who's drawing his massive sword. Like the sword is huge, gigantic, of extreme proportion, dozens of people probably spent hours making the bloody thing.