Pale Blue: Blow Job

Jack and Josh walked into the sports bar to find it packed. Everywhere you looked there were Ravens jerseys and Jack couldn't help but smile at the hometown pride on full display.

He noticed Alex waving at them from a corner table on the other side of the room and started fighting his way through the crowd as Josh made his way to the bar.

"Hey, guys!" He greeted as he dropped into one of the empty chairs.
"Hey man," Alex responded though he was already distracted by the TV screen of which they had the perfect view.

"No Rian tonight?" Josh appeared at Jack's side, a drink in each hand. He wordlessly handed one to Jack as he sat down beside him. "Nah, he's on a date," Zack explained.
"Ooh, lucky him."

Jack couldn't seem to stop himself from watching Alex out of the corner of his eye. He'd recently bleached his hair and to say that it suited him would be the understatement of the century.

It made him look so good that Jack had to fight against the urge to bend him over and fuck him senseless every time he saw him. Whilst Alex probably wouldn't mind, he was pretty sure it wouldn't go down too well with the others.

He smirked as he noticed the pale blue bandana tied around Alex's left wrist as seemingly innocent as a bracelet. So, he wants his dick sucked tonight. Jack was more than happy to oblige.

The game soon began, and Jack repeatedly found himself trying not to laugh. He had never heard so many people shouting at a TV at once.

His family had never been into football, so it had only really been in more recent years that Jack had started to watch the sport. He still wasn't used to the level of passion and dedication some people had.

About half an hour before half time Jack decided to use the toilet. If anything happened whilst he was gone, he had no doubt he'd hear it and he wanted to beat the horrendous queue that would inevitably form come the break.

As he was drying his hands, he heard the door open behind him. "Looks like you had the right idea." He turned around with a casual smile as Alex approached him. "Yeah well, I figured I might as well beat the rush." Alex merely hummed in response.

He stopped a matter of inches away from Jack, eyes alight with mischief as he smirked. "We've got..." He pulled out his phone and checked the time. "Twenty-three minutes until half time. I think we should make the most of it, don't you?"

Jack's hand came down to grip tightly on Alex's bandana coloured wrist. He raised an eyebrow as Alex sent him a wicked grin. "What did you have in mind?"

Alex grinned as he pulled Jack into the nearest stall, locking the door behind them. He pulled Jack against him, and their lips met in an eager kiss.

A loud cheer sounded from the other room making Alex smirk against his lips. "Looks like we're not the only ones scoring tonight." Jack snorted, shaking his head a little at the lame excuse for a joke.