Yellow: Watersports

"You know it's practically impossible to pee whilst hard right?" Alex felt like he had to state this because it seemed like Jack had forgotten about that in the midst of his scheming. Not that he'd actually filled Alex in on his little plan. "Don't worry. That won't be a problem." He called from the bathroom.

Alex awkwardly fiddled with the hem of his t-shirt where he was sat on the floor leaning against the wall in the hallway. He was nervous as hell and starting to regret agreeing to this.

"You can come in now." He called and Alex sighed, slowly getting to his feet, and stepping into the smallish bathroom.

Jack had put a tarp down and there was a plastic chair on top. Alex stared at it as Jack smirked at him.

"You might wanna take your socks and shoes off. I don't want you bitching at me about them getting ruined." Alex swallowed thickly and wordlessly followed his advice, quickly removing his vans and sock and throwing them into the hallway leaving him barefoot on the cold tiles.

"So" Jack smiled. "I'm gonna tie you to the chair and every so often I'll give you a drink. You drink it and don't pee for as long as possible." Alex gave a sceptical frown. "You want me to drink and hold it as long as possible?" Jack nodded. "Seriously? That's it?" Jack laughed.
"That's it." Alex felt like he was missing something.

"What happens when I can't hold it anymore?" Jack grinned mischievously. "Then you pee."

Alex didn't know what to say to that. He'd expected more from all this, if all Jack wanted was to watch him take a long leek, then he should have just said as much. There was no need for all this cloak and dagger shit.

"Come, sit." Jack grinned indicated towards the chair. Alex followed his words, getting as comfortable as possible on the hard plastic. He didn't resist as Jack tied his wrists to the arms with rope, he felt a lot less anxious now, so he was content to let Jack do as he pleased.

"Apple juice, orange juice or water?" Jack offered with a smirk. He was already enjoying this far too much. "Apple juice." Alex shrugged; he wasn't sure it would make much difference in the end.

Jack grinned, disappearing momentarily before returning with a bottle. He pulled up the lid before holding it to Alex's lips. "Drink up, Baby." Alex rolled his eyes but took his time draining the bottle as Jack held it in place.

Jack smirked as he pulled the empty bottle away and cast it aside before sitting down against the wall opposite Alex. "And now we wait."

They repeated the procedure every half an hour and after a few hours, Alex was starting to feel the effects. His muscles were stiff, and his ass had gone numb, and he was starting to feel pretty over hydrated.

"You okay Lex?" Jack asked, a smirk playing at his lips.
"I'm not gonna pee just yet if that's what you mean." Jack raised an eyebrow at that. "Your fidgeting says otherwise." Alex rolled his eyes.
"My ass has gone to sleep." He bit back.

He knew it didn't make sense, but his competitive streak was starting to kick in and there was no way he was going to give in this easily. He was gonna hold on as long as possible.