Orange: Anything Goes

Alex was surprised by how little things had changed between him and Jack since they'd decided to make it official.

Okay sure they were a little more affectionate in public and around other people than they had been, and it was 'boyfriends' rather than 'just friends' but other than that, things were just as easy and relaxed as they'd always been. Alex was more than a little relieved by that.

"For fuck's sake! Are you two incapable of going five minutes without your tongues down each other's throat?!" Alex made an irritated noise, pulling back from Jack to glare at his roommate who was standing in the doorway with his arms across his chest and a disgusted expression on his face.

"You weren't home." He muttered bitterly, sitting up as Jack chuckled.
"You have a bedroom." Rian returned making Alex roll his eyes.
"Yes I do and we're going to go make good use of it." Rian made a noise of dismay. "Put some music on or something. I don't need to listen to that shit."

Alex stuck his tongue out as he pulled Jack to his feet. "Remember we've got everyone coming over soon." He shouted after them making Alex release a small huff. Jack chuckled, shaking his head.

"What?" Jack smiled at him fondly.
"You're insatiable." Alex rolled his eyes.
"I am not. I just like being close to my boyfriend and don't appreciate being interrupted." Jack just continued to smile.

He closed the door behind them as they reached Alex's room and the older boy was immediately wrapping his arms around Jack's neck, pulling him into another kiss. He felt Jack's hand slip down into his back pocket, squeezing gently before removing itself, leaving something behind.

Alex pulled back with a raised eyebrow, reaching into his pocket, and pulling out an orange bandana. His eyes widened in surprise as he glanced up to a smirking Jack. "Yeah?" Jack nodded, taking the bandana from Alex's hand, and gently tying it around his left bicep.
"I'm giving you full control."

A wicked grin spread across his face as his mind was flooded with ideas. Oh, he was gonna have some fun tonight.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked, unable to keep his excitement out of his tone. Jack nodded, his amusement clear.

"Well in that case..." He headed over to the dresser and began rummaging through the draw. "I have a new toy for us to play with." Jack raised an eyebrow as he dropped down on the bed. "Oh?" Alex turned with a grin and a box in hand. "Lisa gave it to me."

Jack frowned as Alex joined him on the bed. "What's Lisa doing giving you toys?" Alex just gave a shrug.
"She got it as a freebie when she ordered a load of lingerie online." Jack just gave a nod as Alex began opening up the box.

"It's controlled via a phone app," Alex said casually as he placed the small pink vibrator into the palm of Jack's hand.

He swallowed hard as he realised what Alex was thinking. "In front of everyone?" He whispered as Alex leant in closer.
"Anything goes right?"

Jack should have known this would be a bad idea, but it had been his idea and well... it was kind of hot to think about.