Gold: Threesome

Alex sighed with content as he relaxed back into his seat. This was the first time in forever that they'd gone out just him and Jack and he was having a pretty amazing night. It was nice to spend alone time together in a non-sexual way.

Jack returned from the bar with their drinks and a wicked grin on his face. It gave Alex a bad feeling that he couldn't quite place.

"What are you grinning at?" He asked apprehensively, accepting his drink. "So, I was just chatting to this guy at the bar." He said as he slid into his seat opposite. "Decent looking guy, with a gold bandana in his back pocket." Alex's stomach twisted at the thought.

"You sure it's what you think it is?" He asked carefully, trying to keep his face and voice neutral despite his inner turmoil. Jack nodded enthusiastically, mouth full of beer. "Yep. I spoke to him about it and he's definitely looking for a threesome." Alex just nodded, not trusting himself to speak.

"You up for it?" Alex hated how excited and hopeful Jack looked.
"I dunno man." Alex hesitated, heart rate spiking at the thought of Jack fucking someone else. Stupid crush.

"Aww come on Lex it'll be fun." Jack pouted, giving him puppy eyes.
"So you go for it." He said even though it physically hurt to do so. He couldn't stop him after all. "But I don't wanna do it without you." He continued to pout, and Alex was conflicted with the happiness that Jack wanted him involved and the horror that he wanted to do it at all.

"Please Lex." He begged. "I swear you'll love it! It'll be hot." How was Alex supposed to say no to him?

"Let me meet the guy and I'll see." He said finally, ignoring the way his stomach was churning. Jack's face lit up with excitement before he headed over to the bar.

He soon returned with a dark-haired guy with a lip ring. "Hey man." He greeted casually, offering Alex a hand. "Matt Flyzik." Alex awkwardly shook it. "Alex Gaskarth." He sat down in the chair Jack had previously been occupying and Jack sat down beside him, a satisfied smirk already in place.

Alex supposed the guy was alright looks-wise, though he had nothing on Jack. Then again no one did. Not that Alex was biased or anything.

He supposed it didn't really matter what the guy looked like, what matter was that Jack wanted them to fuck him and Alex wasn't sure he wanted to bring anyone else into their sex life.

He didn't want to fuck Matt; he also didn't want Jack to fuck Matt. Or, more accurately, he didn't want Jack to want to fuck Matt. But Jack did and there wasn't a damn thing Alex could do about it.

So, he could either bow out and head home, leaving Jack to his fun, or he could suck it up and go along with it. Who knows, maybe he would have fun after all. He doubted it but he'd been proved wrong before.

He spent the next couple of hours trying to get to know Matt. He seemed nice enough, Alex guessed. They'd probably make good friends under different circumstances, but Alex couldn't seem to get himself past the fact Jack wanted to see this guy naked. He couldn't decide if he was jealous or hurt but either way, it was sitting heavy in his chest and making it difficult to breathe.