Beige: Rimming

Jack chuckled softly as the others argued over which movie to watch in the other room. He and Josh had everyone over tonight, Alex, Zack, Rian and Josh's bandmates, Max, Matt, Chris, and Dan. It was set to be a good night even if there was barely enough room in the living room for everyone.

He heard the kitchen door open behind him as he closed the microwave door on the bag of popcorn. He punched in the time as he felt hands snake around his hips.

"Bored of the arguing?" Jack asked, knowing full well who it was going to be. "Well since I don't care what we watch I figured we could make better use of this time." Jack spun around in Alex's grasp, raising an eyebrow. "Is that right?"

Alex just smirked at him devilishly. He had a beige bandana tied around his left bicep which was on full display thanks to his muscle tank. Jack swallowed hard as he realised what Alex was thinking.

"Alex." He began but Alex just ignored him. He spun them around, so Jack's back was pressed against the middle counter and dropped down to his knees. "Alex!" Jack hissed, incredibly conscious of the fact the others were just in the other room.

They'd already been walked in on after and overheard enough without someone actually catching them in the act. Clearly, Alex did not share his concern

He pressed a few kisses to Jack's crotch, looking up at him through his eyelashes. Jack's breath caught in his throat as he reached up to undo his fly. "Someone will hear us." He warned, voice barely above a whisper. "Not if you keep quiet."

Despite his protests, the thrill of the very real chance they'd get caught was turning Jack on. His excitement went straight to his cock, and he made no attempt to stop Alex as he turned him to face the counter and pulled his jeans and boxers down enough to reveal his entrance.

He shivered at the feeling of Alex's hot breath against his skin as he lingered a moment before ghosting the tip of his tongue over his perineum. Jack inhaled sharply, biting down on the inside of his cheek to keep himself quiet. This was a bad idea.

Alex was soon moving, trailing his tongue so that he was now circling the sensitive ring of muscle. Jack shivered, his breath quickly coming in uneven bursts as he tried to keep himself calm. It felt so damn good.

"Lex." He breathed as his eyes slipped shut. He could feel Alex smirking against him as he switched to a lapping motion.

The door opened suddenly, and Jack's eyes snapped open as Max walked in. "You alright Jack?" He asked as Jack straightened up a little. Alex made no attempt to stop, continuing to tease his hole at a leisurely pace.

"Fine." Jack cleared his throat, face flushing with embarrassment as his voice shot through three octaves. "Just waiting for the popcorn." He said, managing to sound more level. Max nodded, very clearly trying not to laugh.

He grabbed a six-pack from the fridge and Jack said a silent prayer that he wouldn't come over. While the cupboards may hide them from the view of the door they would be of no use if Max decided to come to his side of the kitchen.