Light Pink: Dildos

Warning: Recreational drug use (Marijuana)

Alex was all in pastels today. He wore a pale pink t-shirt with a denim blue bandana around his head and a pale pink one had been tied to a belt loop on the left side of his pale blue ripped jeans.

It was starting to become infuriating just how good he looked in literally everything he wore.

They were at a sorority house party. Jack had no idea how they'd ended up getting invited but he'd promised himself that he was going to get laid tonight and Alex would not be involved. So, of course, he had to show up all pastels and pretty and with a desire to play with dildos.

Jack had tried to ignore him, was sitting on the opposite side of the garden talking to some guy he didn't know in an attempt to distract himself, but so far, he'd spent most of the evening watching him talk to Lisa out of the corner of his eye.

It didn't bother him that Alex was talking to Lisa, there was no way that was happening no matter how much she may want it to, it bothered him that he had any remote interest in Alex's decision at all.

Casual fuck buddies were not supposed to care about each other getting laid via other people, they were not supposed to exclusively want to fuck each other, and they definitely were not supposed to be feeling protective and possessive of each other.

Alex was free to do whatever he wanted with whoever he wanted and so was Jack. Just because Jack happened to be the only one here that knew what Alex really wanted did not mean he was the only person who could give it to him. Alex was more than capable of expressing his desires and Jack was not responsible for making sure they were fulfilled.

That was it. It had to be. He felt so drawn to Alex because he understood him in a way that others didn't. They had this naughty little secret in common, so Jack felt like he had to be responsible for fulfilling a need no one else knew about. He was being a good friend, that's all. Time to focus on your own needs.

"You alright man?" Jack jumped, pulled from his thoughts. His companion was gone, and he now had Matt sitting down beside him on the grass. "You looked deep in thought there." Jack snorted.
"Nothing deep going on in here. You ought to know me better than that by now." Matt smiled, shaking his head.
"You sure?" Jack nodded, taking a long drink from his red plastic cup.
"Yeah, just getting a feel for people. Working out where my next lay's coming from."

Matt grinned, eyes bright with alcohol. "In that case, I suggest you head inside. There are a lot of drunk people dancing in the living room. You'll have no trouble finding someone in there." Jack grinned and got to his feet, fully intending on following Matt's advice.

When he got in there, he quickly found himself unable to focus on anything other than the fact that none of these people were Alex and he was no way near drunk enough to pretend that they were. In the end, he found himself heading up the stairs and hiding for a while in an empty bedroom.

He sat on the window seat enjoying the cool breeze that came through the open pane that faced onto the garden.