Brown Corduroy: Student/Teacher

Jack slammed the front door shut behind him and leant against it, sighing heavily. It had been nearly three weeks since Jack had last heard anything from Alex and he was starting to worry.

He'd known before Alex left that night that something was wrong, but he hadn't pushed it, figuring that he'd talk when he was ready. Now he was completely MIA and Jack had absolutely no idea what was going on.

He was sure that had something serious happened Rian would have told him, but he was also positive that he knew more than he was letting on. He'd been weirdly cagey on the phone when Jack had called to see if Alex was okay and had refused to let Jack in when he'd showed up at the apartment. Something was definitely up.

"You okay?" Josh called from the kitchen, head poking out of the door frame. Jack pushed away from the wood and nodded. "Yeah, just tired and stressed." He lied.

"Still no word from Alex?" Josh smirked, knowing full well what the problem was. "Nope." Jack said popping the "P" to sound more nonchalant than he felt. "Weird. I saw him in class earlier and he seemed fine."
"Huh." Perhaps it was time for Jack to start taking this personally.

He headed into his room, dropping his bag on the floor, and kicking the door shut. He shrugged off his jacket and went to throw it on his desk chair but only ended up dropping it as he jumped a foot in the air, letting out a yelp as he noticed the figure leant against the desk.

He dove for the light switch bathing the room in an artificial glow as Josh's voice floated in from the hallway. "Everything alright in there?" Jack turned back to the desk to find a highly amused Alex smirking at him. "Fine." Jack huffed, his irritation clear in his tone.

"What happened?" Josh asked, clearly confused. Before Jack could respond Alex was holding a finger up to his lips and indicating towards the hallway leaving Jack wondering how the hell he'd managed to get in if Josh didn't even know he was here. "Stubbed my toe." He lied. He heard Josh laughing as he retreated back into the kitchen.

He folded his arms across his chest as he took Alex in. He was dressed up like a slutty schoolgirl; red tartan skirt that barely covered his ass, a white shirt that was open at the top and tied up at his waist leaving a grand total of two buttons actually done up, a tie that was so small it was barely worth wearing, knee-high white socks, black stilettos and he'd even put the longer layers of his hair up in tiny pigtails. It was all very Hit Me Baby One More Time.

It was then that Jack noticed the strip of brown corduroy tied around his right thigh and his dick twitched.

"What the fuck?" Jack said, trying to focus on his anger at the fact Alex had just disappeared on him for weeks. "What's the matter, Professor Barakat?" He asked, biting his lower lip as he looked up at him with big eyes. "Seriously? You disappear for weeks without so much as a word and then break into my bedroom dressed like hooker Britney Spears and that all you've got to say?"

Alex huffed, face falling in annoyance when it became clear Jack wasn't going to just play along. "Jack." He whined.
"No," Jack said flatly, refusing to give in to his urges. "You owe me an explanation."