White: Hand Job

Jack smiled as he saw Alex waiting for him outside the movie theatre.

He'd been running a little late because he'd been forced into helping his brother paint the nursery and then couldn't decide what to wear, which was completely ridiculous because he was only hanging out with Alex, so it didn't matter in the slightest what he wore.

"Thought you weren't gonna show." Alex joked, pushing off the red brick wall and slouching over. "Sorry, I had to help Joe paint the baby's room." Jack sighed, shaking his head. Alex gave a shrug.
"'s cool, at least we won't have to sit through all the trailers."

The theatre was almost completely empty. Their only company was a couple of nerdy-looking middle-aged men sat in the front row and a couple of teens making out a few rows back. "Come on." Alex hissed, leading Jack to the back corner.

They sat down and got comfortable. Jack removed his leather jacket, and it was only then that Alex noticed the white bandana tied around his right wrist. Jack smirked as his eyes widened minutely.

Of course, this was never going to be as innocent as just watching a movie. Jack was starting to develop an unhealthy addiction to getting off with Alex and found himself needing it more and more.

Jack could feel the tension running through Alex as the movie began, the anticipation thrumming through his system. He had to fight hard against a smirk as he did his best to appear as though he was watching.

They sat there a while, Jack half watching the screen and half watching Alex. He decided to wait until the blonde had relaxed a little, become absorbed by the movie, before making a move.

They were about an hour in when Jack finally slipped his hand onto Alex's knee. He watched from the corner of his eye as Alex jumped a little, glancing over to him. He did his best to appear as though he wasn't paying Alex any attention, despite the small circling motion of his thumb. Alex turned back to the screen, obviously trying to ignore the way his body was automatically reacting to Jack's touch. Jack smirked in triumph.

It wasn't long before Jack slowly began to move his hand. He trailed it up Alex's thigh, fingers ghosting over the sensitive skin of the inner side making Alex swallow hard. His breath caught a little when Jack finally reached his crotch, fingers dancing around it briefly before he began to palm his dick. Jack couldn't help but smirk at the fact he was already half-hard.

Alex gripped tightly onto the armrests as he bit his lower lip to keep quiet. His erection was now pressing hard against his jeans, and he was fighting hard against the urge to buck up into Jack's touch, desperate for more friction. He kept shooting Jack pleading looks and Jack had to fight hard against a chuckle.

He finally gave in, undoing Alex's jeans one-handed. It took a little longer than normal with the awkward angle but soon enough they were open, and he was palming the older boy through his boxer instead. He let out a heavy appreciative breath and continued to watch Jack. The corners of Jack's mouth twitched up into a smile as he watched Alex's chest heave. He was already so wrecked.

Alex's breath was coming in audibly ragged bursts as Jack continued to tease him through the thin cotton. He slowly undid his own jeans as his dick began to demand attention. He took a firm grip and began to work his own dick at a leisurely pace. He wanted to draw this out as long as possible.