Grey Flannel: Suit

Alex had been absolutely ecstatic when Jack had asked him to be his plus one to his sister's wedding. He couldn't explain how much it meant to him that Jack was inviting him to family events.

It just showed that this was serious, that despite how little things had changed between them on a day-to-day basis this was still a real relationship with feelings and commitment.

He would be meeting Jack's family at a pretty big family event. He wasn't sure if he was more nervous or excited but right now, he was focusing on the fact that he had been invited and that meant Jack wanted him to be a part of his life in a serious way.

It did, however, mean that they had to go suit shopping as neither of the pair had anything remotely appropriate for a formal event.

They wandered around the suit section of the clothing stores both utterly clueless to what they were really looking for. There were so many cuts and fits and neither of them had any idea what would look good.

"Let's just find some we like the look of and try them on," Jack said finally. "No point in overcomplicating it."

Alex nodded slowly in agreement. "They all look the same to me." He mumbled, feeling a little awkward. Jack chuckled softly. "Nah they're not. Look at that one, it's blue. The other one's black, It's completely different." Alex huffed, shoving at his shoulder playfully.
"Shut up you asshole." Jack just grinned, wrapping an arm around his waist and kissing his temple.

After grabbing a few different suits to try on they headed to the changing rooms. Since none of the staff were around to tell them otherwise, they headed into the same booth.

A few suits later Alex found one he actually liked. It was fitted and snug and he thought he looked pretty good. He turned to Jack for confirmation, but the words died in his throat. He couldn't help but stare. His eyes wide and his jaw slack as he took Jack in.

He looked hot as hell in his suit. It clung to his frame perfectly, long legs shaped to perfection as the shirt caressed his torso. Alex was struggling not to get a boner; it would be impossible to hide in the tight suit pants and it wasn't like he could sort himself out in the middle of the store.

"What?" Jack asked, noticing his eyes on him as he fiddled with the tie. Instead of answering Alex launched himself at the taller boy, kissing him hard as he pressed himself as close as he could get.

"Lex." Jack laughed against his lips, taken aback by the sudden change in mood. "You look so fucking hot in that." Alex breathed against him, running his hands up his chest over the jacket material and making Jack shudder. "Y-yeah?" He mumbled, struggling to keep his voice even with Alex so close and so clearly excited. He just nodded eagerly.

"When we get home." He leant in close, pressing his lips to Jack's ear. "I want you to fuck me in it."

Jack's eyes widened in shock, and he stared at Alex in disbelief as the older boy pulled back, eyes wild and dark. Holy shit he was serious.