Black: BDSM

Alex sighed as he took a sip of his beer. It was his sister's birthday, so they were having a small family gathering to celebrate. He was currently sat listening with gritted teeth as his aunt went on a homophobic tirade after seeing the neighbour's son holding hands with another boy. Alex had never hated her more in his life.

He got up and headed to the kitchen. "What's the matter Alex, did we hit a nerve?" His uncle called after him, laughing. "Honestly Peter I don't know why you bothered sending him to college, it's done nothing but make him soft." They could all go fuck themselves as far as he was concerned.

He exhaled heavily through his nose as he leant against the counter, grip tightening on his bottle. He heard the door open behind him and instantly tensed. "You okay?" He scoffed irritably.
"Yeah, Mom. I'm fantastic." She sighed, walking over, and placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Honey. I know it must be hard for you."

He turned to her with a look of total disbelief. "Hard? Mom, they sit there spouting vile bullshit and I just have to sit there and take it. It's not hard, it's infuriating. I hate them." She sighed.
"Hate is such an ugly word."
"Fitting considering they're ugly people."

She squeezed his shoulder gently and sent him a sympathetic look. "I'll try talking to them again, but I don't know how much good it'll do." He exhaled heavily but nodded.

He hated how his parents acted like they had no power in the situation. If one of them grew a damn spine, or better yet let Alex stand up for himself, this could quite easily be resolved. Sure, it would probably mean neither his aunt nor uncle ever speaking to Alex or his parents again, but he was okay with that. His parents, not so much.

"You'll still help out with the house-sitting next week, right?" His aunt and uncle were going away for the week and had asked his parents to house sit. Since they were both busy with work, they'd asked Alex if he wouldn't mind helping them by basically moving in for the week.

He was about to refuse out of spite when an idea occurred to him. He barely managed to contain the wicked grin that wanted to spread across his face.

He nodded silently and she relaxed a little, apparently having anticipated his refusal. "Thank you." She pressed a kiss to his forehead before taking a step back. "Come back in when you're ready okay?"

He waited until he was sure she was out of earshot before pulling his phone from his pocket and dialling what was fast becoming his favourite number. "Hey, Lex. What's up?" Jack answered on the second ring.
"Wanna have some fun and fuck with my homophobic aunt and uncle?"
"What did you have in mind?"

He felt a grin spread over his face. "I'm house-sitting for them next week. You should come over and we can make a huge mess whilst have lots of hot sex all over their house." Jack laughed at that.

"Well, that's certainly a creative way to get back at them." He mused. "I'm definitely up for helping out with that." Alex chuckled.

This was either going to make them regret their words or give them a real reason to hate him. Either way, Alex was pretty sure he wouldn't be forced to have anything to do with the pair again afterwards.