Grey: Bondage

Tonight, was their last night away and Jack was determined to make the most of it. When they got back to the hotel, he was going to indulge one of Alex's fantasies, show him a good time on their last night of freedom.

Whilst he hadn't commented on the grey bandana tied just below Alex's right knee, he knew the perfect way to tie it in with his cum fetish and give him the night of his life.

By the time Jack was done with him, Alex would be using this as masturbation material for years to come.

Jack was amazed by how much he hated the idea of going home and back to normal. He had absolutely loved spending time just the two of them and if he was honest, he'd probably gotten a little carried away.

They'd been mistaken for a couple on multiple occasions and neither of them had really done much to correct it, the odd blush and murmured response.

It was their own fault really; they'd spent the entire time holding hands and kissing in public. Jack loved it and he was going to struggle going back to friendly behaviour.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" Alex asked as they left the restaurant, absentmindedly reaching for Jack's hand as they started walking. "You wanna head back to the hotel? We could make the most of the alone time." Alex smirked, nodding instantly.
"I like the sound of that."

The second they were through the hotel room door Alex was drawing him into a kiss. Jack smiled against his lips, kissing back eagerly.

Jack's hand slipped down the back of the elder's jeans, squeezing his ass through his boxers. Alex moaned into his mouth in response, pressing himself closer against Jack so he could feel his twitching cock against his hip.

They stripped each other down to their boxers as fast as they could before Jack was pinning Alex against the wall. He grabbed the shorter boy's thighs and Alex immediately lifted so his legs were wrapping around Jack's waist.

They began to grind against each other fervently, both desperate and horny. Jack couldn't help but smirk against Alex's mouth as he moved away from the wall and carried him over to the bed. He lay him down and tore off his boxers before straightening up and heading over to his bag.

Alex was immediately pushing up on his elbows, watching Jack with dark hungry eyes. "What are you doing?" He groaned out in frustration, hand making its way down to his cock. "Did I say you could touch yourself?" Jack snapped back in response. Alex grudgingly let go of himself with a small whine.

Jack returned to the bed, rope in hand, and Alex's eyes darkened further still. Fuck this was going to be so hot.

"Make sure it's tight," Alex mumbled as Jack grabbed a hold of his wrist, his voice husky and breathy. "Shut up slut. I know what I'm doing." Jack barked back, shooting a warning look. He would not be told how to run his own show. Alex fell silent, his eyes now completely black.

Jack used the rope to tie his legs and arms to the bedposts. He made sure to keep it as tight as he could get it, just to be sure Alex wouldn't complain. He wanted this to be everything he'd ever wanted after all.