Teal: Cock And Ball Torture

Alex bit his lip as he settled on his bed, shopping bags dropping at his feet as he searched for one in particular. Lisa had dragged him shopping so he'd treated himself to a few special toys.

He found the bag he was looking for and carefully retrieved the first box. He slowly opened it up, retrieving the instruction booklet.

It was nothing complicated, a few wires, two pairs of electrodes and a power box. That didn't mean he didn't want to be fully familiar with how it worked, especially since he knew Jack was going to have questions and probably require some persuasion.

"Hey, Alex!"

His bedroom door swung inwards, and he was immediately shoving the box back in the bag and trying to look inconspicuous as Rian walked in. "Dude!" He complained causing Rian to frown.
"What?"
"There's this thing called knocking. You should try it." Rian just rolled his eyes.

"It's not like you're doing anything!"
"I could have been! You didn't know that before you came in."
"You've been in all of five minutes, if that, and you were alone. There was no way you would have had the chance to start anything yet." Alex knew he wasn't gonna win this.

"What do you want?" He huffed instead causing his roommate to smirk.
"Just checking you're still coming tonight." Right Josh's gig.

"Of course, I'm coming. This battle of the band's thing is important for them, I wouldn't miss that." Rian gave a satisfied nod.
"Good. I didn't know if you'd remembered what with all your obsessing over Jack." Alex rolled his eyes.
"I do not obsess."
"Sure you don't. Just don't take forever to get dressed, we've got to be there on time tonight. They take the number of people there to see the bands into account when making final decisions." Alex just gave a silent nod.

The second he was gone Alex was pulling the instruction booklet back out and taking a breath to calm the excited fluttering in his stomach. He had to be fully educated before he saw Jack later so he could be extra persuasive.

                                     ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ・───

Alex smiled softly to himself as they joined the queue outside the small club. This was the place he and Jack had met whilst watching one of You Me At Six's shows just over a year prior. How things had changed since then.

They headed in and Zack and Jack were already standing against the side wall with the perfect view of the stage. Rian and Alex got drinks from the bar before joining them.

"Hey, Babe." Alex greeted casually as they reached them, leaning in, and pecking his cheek. Jack smiled warmly, wrapping his arm around his waist as Alex came to stand beside him. Rian was instantly making gagging noises whilst Zack pulled a face of mock disgust. Jack rolled his eyes at them whilst Alex stuck out his tongue.

Jack balked when he noticed the teal bandana tied just below Alex's right knee. Holy fucking shit he can't be serious.