Rust: Riding

"Oh my god, you should have heard her screeching down the phone to my dad! They were so pissed!" Alex laughed.

They were lounging together on Jack's bed, and he was filling him in on the reaction to their weeks stay at his aunt and uncle's house a few weeks prior.

"'That dirty faggot you call a son has defiled my house'. Mom didn't even know what to say! Dad was pissed though. It's the first time he's ever stood up to either of them about their views."

Jack couldn't deny he was a little surprised by that. Alex didn't talk much about his family but the fact that they seemed to be so passive about his aunt and uncle's homophobia worried him a little.

"They don't care, do they?" Alex raised an eyebrow as he glanced down at his supine form. "What, my parents?" Jack nodded. "Nah. It's just that my dad and uncle have always had a difficult relationship and he tries to keep the peace as much as possible. I guess he figures he can't change the way the man thinks so why cause an argument for the sake of it." Alex gave a nonchalant shrug, but Jack could tell it affected him more than he let on.

"Still, that's gotta suck for you." Alex just gave another shrug.
"A little, but something tells me I'm not gonna have to see them again now anyway."

Jack smiled softly, pulling Alex down to lay beside him. Alex sighed happily, allowing Jack to wrap his arm around him and pull him closer.

"Movie?" He asked and Alex nodded in agreement. Jack grabbed his laptop and set it up on the bedside table before slipping back in behind Alex. "You choose." This was the first night the pair had spent together in around a month, so Jack wanted to make sure it allowed Alex to relax.

After a speedy half-assed search through the titles, Alex settled on Back To The Future. He wanted something easy and that wasn't going to require him to think.

He'd been pulling a lot of all-nighters doing revision for his midterms over the past few weeks and had had to pick up extra shifts at work because someone had quit leaving him utterly exhausted.

Jack draped his arm lazily over his waist, shifting so he was laid on his side so he could see the laptop better. Alex smiled softly to himself, feeling cosy and comfortable as he relaxed into the soft mattress, his eyelids feeling heavy.

Alex didn't realise he'd fallen asleep until he was jolting awake. The movie was over, and Jack was hovering above him, a hand on either side of his head as he smirked down at him.

"Uh?" He asked, feeling slightly dazed. He'd been midway through an incredibly vivid dream that he'd rather not have woken up from. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I interrupt your dream?" The colour instantly drained from Alex's face. How did he know?

"Uh, I." But Jack interrupted him.
"What were you dreaming about?" Alex swallowed thickly against the humiliation that clogged his throat. "I don't remember." He tried lamely, knowing full well he was a terrible liar and Jack would see right through it. "Really?" He quirked an eyebrow, smirk still firmly in place. "Well, your dick sure seems to." It was only then that Alex's sleep sluggish brain registered the bordering on painful tightness of his jeans.