White Velvet: Voyeurism

Jack moaned softly as his grip on his cock tightened. He'd woken up horny and missing his boyfriend and had ended up watching the little video they'd shot to cure both issues. He'd forgotten just how hot it was.

"Hey, Jay, I was think-" Jack jumped a foot in the air as Alex burst through his bedroom door. He could only assume Josh had let him in.

He paused mid-sentence; amusement clear on his face as he took Jack in. It was pretty obvious what he'd been up to.

He closed the door behind him before joining Jack on the bed with a smirk. "What are we watching?" Jack's cheeks instantly tinged pink as Alex grabbed his phone, bringing up the video. "Oh."

His smirk only grew as he turned to face the younger boy who was obviously uncomfortable. "Did you miss me, Jacky?" He teased as he leant in closer.

Instead of answering Jack closed the gap between them, kissing him eagerly. Alex hummed in approval as he kissed back.

He leant across and took a grip on Jack's cock, pulling back with a wicked glint in his eyes. "Well, go on. I wouldn't want to interrupt your movie." Jack swallowed hard before turning back to the phone as Alex pressed play.

He slowly began to move his hand over Jack's dick. His grip was firm and his movements hard as Jack moaned softly, eyes lidded as he watched Alex on screen. He felt Alex's lips against his neck and moaned louder as his thumb teased his slit. He always made Jack weak at the knees.

It wasn't long before it was all too much, and he was releasing over Alex's hand. He could feel Alex smirking against his skin. He pulled back and licked his hand clean as Jack regained control of his breathing.

"You didn't have to do that." He mumbled after a moment; Alex just chuckled. "I never mind giving you a hand." Jack blushed softly at the teasing tone.

"So, you like to watch huh?" Alex asked, obviously amused as Jack began to get dressed. He gave an awkward shrug. He didn't want to come across like a total creep. "Doesn't everyone to some extent? That's what keeps the porn industry afloat." Alex laughed musically.
"That's not what I'm asking, and you know it."

Jack sighed, turning to face him as his cheeks dusted pink. He wasn't sure why he felt so awkward about this, it just seemed more perverted than any of the other things the pair had gotten up to.

"I like watching you." He offered after a moment making Alex smirk. "And I like watching people... self-pleasure." Alex hummed, obviously trying not to laugh at Jack's awkwardness. "It's better if they don't know they're being watched."

Alex got to his feet, a smile playing on his lips. "So, you like watching unsuspecting people jerk off." Jack's cheeks flushed darker; Alex was enjoying this far too much for his liking.

He wrapped his arms loosely around Jack's neck as he leant in and whispered. "Would you like to watch me touch myself, completely oblivious to you like a fly on the wall?" Jack swallowed audibly at the thought. "I bet you would. I bet you'd love it. I bet you'd cum so hard watching me touching myself."