Black Velvet: Video

Alex wasn't sure if the place was a karaoke bar or if they'd just come on karaoke night, but they'd spent the majority of the evening listening to bad renditions of classic rock songs. The others were finding them pretty funny, but Jack was clearly unimpressed, spending more time on his phone than paying attention.

Alex smirked to himself as he had an idea. He was in a pretty specific mood tonight and it was sure to catch Jack's attention.

He got to his feet as the latest contender staggered off of the stage causing Jack's head to snap up where he sat beside him. The others began to cheer as he made his way up to the small stage and told the guy his song.

Alex didn't have a bad voice, but he'd never really sung in front of a crowd before. Still, it was for a good cause and most of the patrons were already pretty drunk, so it wasn't like they'd be too hard to impress. Not that he was doing it for them anyway; this was just for Jack.

He took a deep breath as the intro began, moving a little as he got into the groove. He looked pretty hot this evening if he did say so himself and he was going to use that to his advantage. He smirked at Jack's shocked expression as he began to sing.

Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high

The audience began to cheer heartily at the fact he could actually sing, and he could feel Jack's eyes on him as he began to work.

Mama's dancing' with a baby on her shoulder
The sun is setting' like molasses in the sky

The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything
Always wanting more, he'd leave you longing for

He discreetly watched Jack out of the corner of his eye as he began to strut around the stage, oozing confidence and sex. He smirked as the younger lad swallowed hard, eyes widening a little as he watched.

He noticed the group of girls at the table nearest the stage were up and dancing and all but drooling as they watched.

With a cheeky grin, Alex swaggered over, stopping directly in front of them in order to interact. With a wink and a little rotation of his hips, they were immediately eating out of the palm of his hand.

Black velvet and that little boy's smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style

A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please

The chorus hit and understanding dawned on Jack's face, his whole body stiffening. Their eyes met and Alex winked again before breaking the contact in favour of entertaining the rest of his captive audience.

More people were on their feet dancing, and some had begun clapping along. The others were looking around in amazement, but not Jack. His eyes were glued to Alex as he continued to own the stage. Alex just hoped he was getting the not-so-subtle message.