Special chapter

A beautiful boxy smile adorned his pretty face as the brown haired beauty, stood near the window of his room, cool wind playing with his silky smooth hair which covered his eyes.

The sound of happy giggles widened his smile as he gazed lovingly at his one year old baby boy, who was playing with his father. The raven haired male had secured the baby in his lap by his hand.

Taehyung couldn't help but find the sight in front of him endearing, his happy family which he always wished for. Seeing Euntae getting the love he deserves from both of his parents somehow filled the void in his heart which was left by his own broken childhood.

His silent observing eyes fell on his husband. Getting married to his first love was something he could always feel grateful for. Jungkook was still the same with him. Gentle, loving and caring.

He walked towards the two. He finally has a family he can call his and cherish. Jungkook's head turned towards his direction as Taehyung sat next to him on the bed.

Without muttering a word Jungkook leaned forward pecking his bread cheeks making Taehyung blush scarlet. Both inched closer again. Breaths on each others' lips. Taehyung closed his eyes.

"Ah!"

Taehyung snapped his eyes open when Jungkook suddenly yelped in pain. Worriedly he looked at the other who cursed under his breath trying to get his finger out of his son's mouth who had grasped it between his four teeth.

Taehyung laughed wholeheartedly as he kissed his baby's puffy cheeks, taking him from Jungkook.

"Awww my sunshine's teeth hurt?"

He baby talked opening the infant's mouth to examine his teeth. Euntae was teething and already had four teeth, two upper and lower incisors but it itched and irritated a lot, which made him wanted to bite or chew on anything he finds.

"Excuse me? I'm here too, the person whose finger was treated as a chewing toy by your sunshine just now. And you're like "aww your teeth hurtsh" like c'mon, my finger is supposed to hurt."

Jungkook complained showing his reddened finger to Taehyung who chuckled rubbing his hand soothingly on Jungkook's fingers.

"Sorry koo."

Jungkook grumbled as he held euntae's finger.

"I'm gonna bite it too. You understand, tit for tat?"

He huffed as the baby cluelessly peered at him with round doe eyes. Bringing the little chubby finger near his mouth, he placed it between his teeth, euntae made a crying face making Jungkook panic as he kissed them immediately. The baby giggled happily.

"Drama queen."

Jungkook scoffed.

Suddenly Euntae yawned as Taehyung noticed it.

"I think he's sleepy. I'll put him to sleep."

He announced turning the baby's body so that he now faced him. The small fluffball immediately buried his face into his soft sweater, his small fists curling to hold the soft material.

Taehyung rubbed his head and patted his back noticing the baby's eye lids slowly closing. Jungkook sat there staring at taehyung with heart eyes.

Taehyung finally diverted his attention back to his husband who seemed to be lost in a daze. He displayed his boxy smile as he brought his free hand to touch Jungkook's face.