22💘

Jung Hoseok, a first class dancer and owner of a famous dance academy was taking interest in a girl whom he clearly knew was interested in his friend and did a lot of things to damage his brother like friend's life. But still here he was sitting inside a cafe named "Golden Mug" waiting for her arrival.

He sat there tapping his legs impatiently. His throat felt dry when he noticed the familiar figure entering the cafe.

"Sorry, I kept you waiting."

"It's uh fine."

He replied awkwardly. Raising his hand he beckoned the waiter ordering a caramel cappuccino for himself and an iced mocha for the girl sitting in front of him, as she requested.

"I tried talking to Jungkook. He didn't listen the me."

She uttered with a sorrowful expression. Hobi sighed.

"What you wanted to talk to him? Are you.... still interested in him?"

She shook her head. Hoseok sighed in relief.

"I just wanted to apologize. I know it was so wrong of me to show him taehyung's mother's photos and say that Taehyung dated him for taking revenge of his mother and for his money. But I swear, i-i was told like that."

"By whom?"

"I don't know. Someone sent me those pictures and a note. I just received that envelope and I thought I should inform Jungkook about it."

"Seyoung isn't it too late to tell all this?"

Hoseok murmured. She looked down, ashamed.

"I wanted to tell him sooner but he left Korea, broke all contacts with me. I saw him yesterday and the guilt wasn't letting me breathe. I told you all this...so maybe you can tell him."

She looked at him expectantly. He shook his head disapprovingly.

"After all that happened, I rarely met him. And it's not my place to tell Seyoung."

"Then w-what should I do? I can't keep it from him forever. I can't sleep at night without having nightmares, I can't breathe with the weight of my wrong actions."

"Wait till his anger cools down then I'll take you to meet him."

Her face brightened up hearing his words. Hoseok thanked the waiter who just arrived with their orders. He mentally contemplated if he should ask what he was going to next or not. But then decided to ask what took him years to get out of his mouth.

"You said..uh you aren't interested in him anymore. So is there anyone in your eyes these days?"

He coughed embarrassed. She shook her head reaching for the iced mocha. He nodded his head in understandment.

"It's been six years oppa yet you can't muster up your courage."

She muttered nonchalantly. Hoseok choked on his drink, coughing repeatedly.

"I am not blind. When everyone hated me the only person who smiled at me whenever I would come face to face was, you. I hurt Jungkook, thinking Taehyung was the wrong one. But now I look back, I'm ashamed of myself."

"I destroyed their relationship with just a single letter I received, without confirming if it was true or not."

She chuckled bitterly. Hoseok was quietly listening to her.

"You must be out of mind for taking a liking for a person like me."

He gave off a small smile, not denying her statements at all.