25💘

Taehyung agreed to stay but he surely wasn't expecting continuous yells coming from the room next to his. They were fighting again. Taehyung placed his hand on his temple, rubbing it gently trying to forget about all the chaos which occurred a few minutes again.

"Nara what the hell! Get out of my room!"

"Where do you think I'm gonna sleep then?"

She talked back equally loud.

"Fine stay here I'll get out of this room."

"What's fucking wrong in sleeping here with me!?"

Taehyung shut his eyes, listening to an other argument of the two. He expected Jungkook to shout back but what he heard was a loud thud as the door was shut forcefully.

Because of the rooms being next to each other Taehyung was able to hear them clearly. He sighed when the commotion finally ended and shouts stopped. He fell back on the soft bed, feeling tired, ready to fall asleep.

It was midnight when Taehyung stirred awake. His throat felt dry. He looked around the room sleepily and got out of the duvet.

Quietly opening the door he padded towards the kitchen and got water for himself. Just as he was going to walk back towards his room he heard someone's soft breathing sounds.

Slowly padding towards the big couch he saw Jungkook's figure sleeping without any blanket or pillow. His head placed on his bent arm and body hunched together to tolerate the cold.

He stood there watching him for a few minutes with God knows what emotions and finally walked back to his room.

Twenty minutes passed and he wasn't able to sleep. He got up, walked towards the closet looking for something and then left his room.

Again walking towards the couch he crouched down as he covered Jungkook with the blanket. He took a deep breath as his hands reached out to hold Jungkook's head. Carefully lifting it up he placed the pillow under his head.

With that he walked back to his room and got inside the covers. His heart was beating fast. Shaking off all of his thoughts he drifted back to dreamland.

.
.
.

The next morning Jungkook woke up confused. He knew very well who could have put the blanket. But he was surprised to see breakfast already made and placed at the kitchen table.

He always made breakfast for himself and sometimes Nara as she never did anything to help out. He went to his room and got changed into his black tux after showering.

He stilled seeing Taehyung standing near a shelf in the kitchen, his hair still wet indicating he just took a shower. Taehyung hadn't noticed his presence as he was busy making coffee. Jungkook took a few steps towards him , Taehyung halted his movements, now sensing Jungkook's presence.

"You can change your clothes too."

Jungkook uttered awkwardly. Taehyung turned around, confused by the offer.

"I didn't bring any."

Jungkook avoided eye contact as he sat down at one of the chair.

"It's in my wardrobe."

He commented in a low voice which would have been inaudible if Taehyung wasn't paying attention to his each and every word.

Taehyung was shocked hearing his words. Six years passed away. He never thought Jungkook would still keep his belongings, which he left.