27💘

Plz ignore the mistakes,
It's not proof read.

---------

The door bell rang, which got Jungkook's attention. He got up and walked towards the door.

He wasn't expecting to see Yejun who had bitter expressions, certainly after seeing him.

"Hello Jungkook."

Yejun greeted, voice devoid of emotions. Jungkook sensed the hostility by his tone. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself as he didn't want to cause any drama.

"Hey, how can I help you?"

He stated carelessly. Yejun was amused seeing Jungkook act so casual.

"Well I think I can help myself. Please get aside I came here to see my boyfriend."

Yejun spoke with fake sweetness. Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"He's sleeping. Come tomorrow."

Yejun raised his brow. While the raven haired poked his inner cheek with his tongue, annoyed. He didn't want to deal with him right now at all.

"It's none of your business Jungkook. I can meet him whenever I like."

Yejun's tone was harsh now. Jungkook was adamant however.

"No you can't meet him right-"

"Kookie who's at the door?"

He heard taehyung's groggy voice. Yejun's face was blank for a moment. He never heard taehyung take someone's name so lovingly. Jungkook wasn't fazed at all.

Before he could say something again. Taehyung came from behind, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He froze seeing Yejun, who didn't seem happy at all.

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he told Jungkook to let him in, who unwillingly complied. All three were sitting in the living room now.

"You said you weren't close with your sister's boyfriend but it doesn't look like that."

Yejun murmured. Jungkook continued playing game on his phone showing no interest in the new comer or his words. Taehyung frowned.

"Yejun can we talk later?"

He scoffed.

"Sure why not. You want me gone huh? Already have company for the night--"

He was cut off by a hard punch landing on his face. Taehyung gasped, quickly holding onto Jungkook's arm to make him stay away.

Yejun's lip was busted open. Blood dripping out of the wound. He clenched his teeth, wanting to fight back but he knew how powerful Jungkook was, he can't risk his job no matter what.

"Watch your fucking mouth."

Jungkook spat with anger. Yejun wiped the blood, looking at Taehyung furiously. Taehyung gulped stepping away from Jungkook.

"Jungkook go home right now."

He announced with a trembling voice. Jungkook whipped his head in taehyung's direction.

"No I'm not going anywhere. You! get lost."

He pointed at Yejun. Taehyung stepped in front of Jungkook.

"Please koo."

He pleaded in a low voice. Jungkook hesitated for a moment but then nodded as he sighed.