19💘

Taehyung sighed sitting cross-legged on his bed. Jimin lying on his stomach besides him laughing and reading something which Taehyung didn't mind asking. He sighed again making Jimin scoff.

"What with this long face?"

"Mhmm... nothing."

Taehyung sighed for the third time. Jimin sat up, worried about his best friend. But before he could interrogate him more, a ring tone was heard. Taehyung picked up his phone immediately.

"Nara! How are you?"

He cheerfully asked. Jimin rolled his eyes dropped down on the bed again. A few minutes passed by and he found Taehyung stiffened in his place. Peering over from his phone he murmured.

"Oi what's that bitch saying?"

Taehyung didn't reply as he quietly listened to her. Jimin knitted his brows, confused about taehyung's reaction.

'Just a minute ago he was acting so happy and cheerful but now.."

A ding of notification diverted his attention as he looked at his phone.

Hubby😺😷😴

Yo chim!
I hav Landed.
Come pick me
'm tired to driv

You:

Bitch I'm not your driver!
Take a cab😪

LOL
......
.......
WHAT!!
U MUST B Kiddin
CoMe PICK Me

'M UR HUbby😠

Can't you even write
a full sentence?
Look, I'm not coming.
I'm with my baby taetae😍

Oh Tae.. ah!
Bring baby bear too!
We'll go eat smth with him.

Now you can write full
sentence?
Anyways yeah gud idea.
I'll bring ma baby

K
HURY
'M WAITIN'
👋

Jimin put his phone on the side now focusing on taehyung who had also put his phone aside.

"What was she saying?"

Jimin asked curiously. Taehyung was lost in some kind of daze he, he didn't reply. Jimin moved forward as he cupped taehyung's face.

"Taetae?"

With empty eyes and a strained expression, Taehyung chuckled dryly. Jimin frowned at his weird behaviour.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

Taehyung replied as he looked at Jimin in eyes. Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat not knowing how to react.

"Uh...are you sure?"

"Yup!"

Taehyung answered cheerfully. Jimin remained silent for a few minutes and then nodded.

"Wanna go with me to pick up Yoongi?"

Taehyung thought for a second and finally agreed. Both got off from the bed and fixed themselves to look presentable.