23💘

Taehyung signed the report placing it on the table. Leaning back on the big office chair his thoughts wandered back to the date he he had with Yejun.

/It was night time when Taehyung and Yejun were walking back towards taehyung's apartment after having their first date.

Taehyung was quietly padding side by side Yejun who kept stealing glances at him.

"Thank you for today Yejun. I'll go now. Good night."

Taehyung spoke abruptly making the other frown.

"We are there already?"

He questioned looking around and indeed noticed Taehyung's apartment building. Taehyung gave off a small nod and turned around to walk.

He had just walked a few steps when Yejun called his name.

"Wait Tae!"

His steps halted. Yejun nervously approached him.

"Uh... I was wondering if I could get lucky enough..."

He inched closer as Taehyung took step backwards.

"To get a kiss."

Yejun closed a little bit of more distance between them but Taehyung pushed him away gently.

"S-sorry, I'm not ready."

Closing his eyes to not show disappointment, Yejun nodded in understandment. Taehyung smiled apologetically and walked away.//

Opening his eyes, he let those memories fade away too. He was going to get up when he received a call from his best friend.

"Tae! Me and Yoongi are gonna have a party! I'll come pick you up!"

With that he cut off the line not even letting Taehyung say anything who just laughed at his friend's childish behaviour.

Just after a few hours he found himself getting ready for the party. He was surprised when he came home and found a new outfit placed on his bed with a sweet note from his best friend telling him to wear that.

So here he was standing in front of the mirror fixing his hair, giving them slight curls. A song playing in his room as he sang along to it.

After so many days he felt cheerful. Wearing his favourite rings on his long slender fingers he gave himself a final look and turned around to leave.

Locking the apartment he went to the parking area to get his car. Just after a few minutes of drive he reached his best friend's house.

It wasn't surprise that the house was blasting with music and a lot of people present in the party. He knew after Jimin got his teaching job at their university he was quite a social butterfly and made a lot of friends.

Slowly padding inside the big house he looked around trying to find the little owner. He almost shrieked when someone pulled him into a hug.

"Awww my taetae is looking so pretty."

Taehyung relaxed, hugging back.

"What's the party for chim?"

Jimin pulled away, smiling ear to ear.

"Yoongi's project got the highest sales. So he was given a bonus."

"By...."

Taehyung trailed off not really wanting to take the name.

"Yeah..."

Jimin confirmed his thoughts.

"..but forget about him. Let's go drink something and I wanna introduce you to my colleagues."