21💘

(Flashback to Nara's birthday party)

Jungkook was standing there aloof from all the fun activities carried out in the birthday party.

He sighed when he saw taehyung's retracting figure disappearing back into the house.

'He didn't even eat the cake. He likes sweet things.'

He thought to himself. A hand suddenly placed on his shoulder interrupted his thoughts. With a blank face Jungkook looked at the irritatingly excited girl standing in front of him with two glasses of vine in her hand.

"Have some drinks Kookie."

Jungkook frowned at the nickname as he reached for the glass.

"Don't call me such ridiculous names."

"Oh? You don't like to be called with nicknames?"

Jungkook hummed absent-mindedly sipping the bitter drink. She laughed making him look at her with bored expressions.

"C'mon I heard Taehyung call you koo. You are surprisingly okay with that."

Jungkook almost chocked on his drink. He avoided the statement and started using his phone, acting as if he hadn't heard her.

Without investing more energy in conversation with her, he managed to pass fifteen minutes but then suddenly he started filling dizzy. He knew very well he had high alcohol tolerance.

With a glare he looked at Nara.

"Y-you spiked myyh drink."

He slurred as he stumbled. She didn't answer rather walked closer to him. Holding his hand she started leading him inside.

"Let's go to my room."

Jungkook was continuously muttering incoherent words refusing to go to her room. They made it upstairs. Nara saw Taehyung standing in his bedroom door looking at them confused.

She pretended as if she didn't see him and continued dragging Jungkook to his room. Finally reaching her room she made Jungkook lay down on the bed.

She slowly inched her face closer to his parted lips. But before she could kiss him for the first time. He pushed her away.

"Eww doont comme near mi."

He dizzily murmured. She narrowed her eyes as she started playing with his hair.

"Don't you want to touch me Jungkookie?"

She queried with sultry voice. Jungkook was squirming around in the bed feeling hot because if the drug.

"T-taehyung."

He muttered, Nara froze. She clenched her jaw. Her eyes filled with hatred now.

"Tae....m-my l-love."

He murmured again. Nara sat up on the bed. Eyes dark with jealousy.

"Your love?"

She took a deep breath and moved closer to him again trying to remove his cardigan. Jungkook yet again pushed her away, not familiar with the touch.

"D-don't."

"Fine. Let me teach you a lesson another way."

She stood up furiously. Walking towards the table she picked up her phone calling someone.

"Are you free tomorrow night?"

She continued chatting for a while before walking out of her room to sleep in the guest room. Jungkook's instincts were surprisingly good. She had thought that drugging him will be helpful for her to finally sleep with him but the boy wasn't letting his guard down.