17💘

It was night time when Taehyung was sitting on his bed with a white box placed in front of him. His hand reached for the thing inside the box as he took it out. He smiled sadly holding his daughter's pacifier and cute small smile size socks.

"Aera.... Baby... y-your daddy apologized today for not coming to see you. H-he must be regretting that he didn't come to see you, princess. He seemed sad..."

"---and broken. Should I f-forgive him for you? Are y-you still sad or you wanna forgive him? What should i-i do?"

Taehyung was brought out of his trance by a notification on his phone. He picked it up. His eye- brows furrowed when he saw, it was a text from an unknown number.

//Unknown number:

  Hi:-)
I thought you'll text me
first but I guess you are shy. So I decided to
do it first.

Tae:
Umm... Sorry?
Who's this? Do I know you?

I think you didn't recognize
me. I'm Minjun. Remember me?

(*HAN YEJUN not Minjun )

Oh yeah.

That's it?
You didn't expect me to text
you?

Yeah.

Uh.. okay.
So how are you?

Good. How's Doha?

Wow you remember my
nephew but not me?

He's cute.

Lol. Thanks for indirectly
telling me I'm not.

Why did you text?

To get to know you better.
Can't I?

No. You can't. It's late.
I'm sleepy. Say hello to Doha
for me. Take care.

Sure.
Good night <3

Taehyung put down his phone as he sighed. 'Was I enough rude? So he won't talk to me again."

He shook his head and started placing Aera's things back into the box.

On the other hand, Jungkook was tucked into his duvet as he remembered the day when he was packing to leave to go abroad for studies.

//The door bell rang as Jungkook put down his hoodie which he was folding and walked out his room. His eyes were red as he had been crying missing a certain someone.

A worker more like a post man was standing there. Jungkook frowned.

"Yes?"

"Is this Mr Jeon Jungkook's residence?"

"Yeah. I'm Jungkook. How can I help you?"

"Sir this is a letter from Mr. Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook stilled for a few seconds. 'Taehyung sent me a letter?' he slowly reached for it as he signed at the paper, confirming that he had received it.