3💘

"Tae am I looking good? Is my make up alright? And what about my hair?---"

"Nara relax, you are looking perfect."

He muttered and started fixing his room which Nara had messed up while getting ready. The sound of a doorbell made Nara to squeal loudly.

"Oh my god!!! He's here."

Taehyung gave a small smile as she ran downstairs. He stayed in his room not knowing if she is okay with him meeting her boyfriend.

Just after a few minutes he heard Nara's happy voice and a way too familiar laughter. He subconsciously stood up as he walked out of his room. He had prayed to never see him again.

Just as he descended, only three stairs he froze.

"Oh Tae, meet my handsome boyfriend."

She chuckled but Taehyung couldn't hear her at all. His throat felt dry and heart aching painfully. His nightmare came true.

Dark brown orbs staring fiercely at him, jet black hair styled perfectly. The same handsome face which he admired. He gripped the railing, as he tried to balance himself.

"Taehyung! You are spacing out."

Nara's voice brought him back to reality, she padded towards him and held his hand, dragging him downstairs. Taehyung swore it was getting difficult for him to even breathe.

Jungkook's eyes were fixated at him. Face blank and gaze intimidating. He clenched his jaw but then soon smiled when Nara clinged to his arm. Taehyung just looked at them with undescribable emotions.

"Jungkook this is my sweetest brother Taehyung."

She introduced as Jungkook's eyes darted back to Taehyung. Taehyung stayed quiet. What could he say though? His ex-boyfriend whom he loved more than his own existence, whom he gave his first kiss, first time, first love, whom with he spent nights cuddling and mornings kissing, with whom he had an adorable baby girl, is now standing in front of him like a total stranger, introducing himself as his sister's boyfriend.

Looking at her with a loving gaze and glaring at him with hatred, it was maybe understandable why he couldn't even mutter a single word.

"He might be sweetest but not more than you."

Jungkook whispered loud enough for Taehyung to hear. Taehyung didn't even realize he was digging his nails into his palms as his hands were forming fists.

Without another word he turned away and stormed upstairs, Jungkook watched him with unamused expressions.

"Ah honey don't mind him, he's a bit weird."

Nara's mom interrupted as Jungkook now turned to look at her and just nodded. They all walked towards the dining room to enjoy the dinner.

On the other hand Taehyung slammed the door of his room shut as he fell onto the ground. He curled up into a ball as hiccups started leaving his mouth. He sobbed as he clutched his shirt, pressing his fist on his chest.

"How could he do this?"

"He never heard me and punished me and now..... He knew Nara is my sister... Did he never love me? How much more pain he wants to give me?"

"Why can't you just leave me alone Jungkook! What did I ever do to deserve this. If loving you was a crime then please I have payed enough for it, I have gotten enough wounds..."

"If I die would you be happy then?"

He cried harder. Six years, he dealt with all his problems not for him to give up, by meeting him for once. He harshly wiped his eyes.

"No! I won't give you this satisfaction, I won't hurt myself for someone who don't even care for him. You lost respect which I had for you, when you didn't even come to see my baby! You didn't even see her face. I won't let you win."

"This time you are going to lose koo. Today you lost my love for you too. I was fool to even fall for you. From now on there's no Jeon Jungkook for me. You want to hurt me then go ahead, I am gonna fight for myself."

He stood up and went to the bathroom to wash his face. I won't even waste my tears on you. He looked at himself in the mirror.

The image of his dying baby flashed back in his mind. He gritted his teeth.

"If I was the only one whom you have hurt and being unfair to, then I would have forgiven you but you were being unfair to your own blood too. She didn't deserve that."

"You'll pay to koo. I leave this on fate. God isn't unfair to someone."

He smiled feeling better and exited the bathroom. He layed down on his bed and covered himself with duvet, as he fell into a deep slumber.

.
.
.
.
.

A loud alarm awoke Taehyung as he pouted at the loud tone piercing his ears. Immediately turning off he got out of the bed. Looking at the time he realised he had two hours since his duty time.

He took a bath and dressed himself into a soft white sweater and black skinny jeans. After styling his hair and applying some cream on his face. He left his room.

He always makes breakfast for everyone. But he froze when a hard chest was pressed against his back. The spatula fell out of his hands as he gasped.

"Why are you acting as if you saw a ghost?"

He felt Jungkook's breath near his ear. He knitted his brows as he turned around, now facing Jungkook. Both staring into eachother's eyes. Taehyung looked away as he tried walking away but Jungkook caged him in his arms.

"I didn't even get to hear your beautiful voice. Aren't you gonna talk to me sweetheart?"

Taehyung's heart was hurting. The nickname he always heard with voice laced with love was used with a mocking tone now. He didn't reply and tried pushing the other away.

Jungkook grimaced as he noticed Taehyung's resistance. He clenched his jaw but before he could say another word, a voice interrupted them.

"Jungkook?? Where are you?"

_________

Oh so Minjun wasn't Nara's boyfriend 🙃😚

It turned out to be Jeon Jungkook 🤐