7💘

"So what happened to you these days taetae?"

Jimin questioned looking at Taehyung who seemed to be in deep thoughts.

"Huh?"

Jimin raised his brows at taehyung's response. He put down his drink and gazed at Taehyung again, who has his eyes already on him.

"Daegun called me and told me you weren't your normal self these days. Why's that?"

Taehyung sighed, planning to gave her an earful later on. But for now he was thinking of a way to avoid jimin's questions.

"Nothing chim-"

"Don't you dare lie to me."

Jimin glared at him, Taehyung zipped up his mouth. Jimin continued glaring at him and Taehyung finally gave in. He knew there's no way he could lie to his best friend.

"I-i saw him."

He uttered looking at the floor of the cafe. Jimin frowned not getting that 'him' at first but then realized.

"What!!"

He screeched, gaining attention from other customers. It felt like a déjà vu to Taehyung when six years ago he told Jimin about Jungkook for the first time, sitting in the classroom of their university.

He sighed wishing things would not have turned out like they're now. Jimin stayed quiet for a moment, looking down, getting all the information processed in his mind then finally asked Taehyung.

"Didn't he leave Korea?"

"He did.... He probably has completed his studies and came back."

Taehyung answered remembering Nara once told him that his boyfriend was a wealthy businessman.

"Where did you saw him?"

Jimin asked as he narrowed his brows. Taehyung chewed on his lips nervously.

"I-in my house."

Jimin's eyes widened as saucers as he stared at Taehyung.

"What!?? What was he doing there?!"

Taehyung sighed, preparing himself to tell the truth to Jimin.

"He's Nara's boyfriend."

Taehyung expected Jimin to go wild but what he saw was Jimin laughing hysterically, as he patted his own thighs. He frowned not understanding his bestie's reaction.

"Tae stop. This is impossible. Are you imagining him again these days."

"Chim....He's dating her.... It's the truth."

Jimin stopped laughing as he took in taehyung's hurt expressions, he scoffed.

"And i thought he hurted you enough. He's an asshole, I don't know why you even fell in love with him. I'm going to break his nose when I see him!"

Taehyung chuckled dryly. There were hundreds of reasons he had, for falling in love with him but then thousands to hate him. And on the top of them was abandoning his own baby.

"I don't care even if he's dating her. I have nothing to do with him anymore."

He murmured softly. Jimin smiled.

"You are still not good at lying bun."

Taehyung looked away. Jimin was always able to catch his empty words but why didn't the boy whom he loved was able to read his eyes.