28💘

Plz ignore the mistakes:-)
(Not Proofread)

____________

Taehyung never expected this. His sister rushed to emergency. It felt like déjà vu. He was crying badly. He was scared.

What if something happened to baby? To Nara? He won't forgive himself. He started blaming himself, crying out his heart.

His head whipped towards the entrance when he heard Jungkook's voice. Taehyung's eyes were red from crying, hair slightly dishevelled and body trembling. Jungkook's eyes fell on him.

He took a few steps in his direction only to be engulfed into a hug. Taehyung started crying more as Jungkook secured him in his arms.

"I-i swear I didn't kill anybody... I never wanted to h-hurt her. I'm sorry please forgive me.... Please...."

He chanted repeatedly. Jungkook rubbed his back as he rocked him side to side.

"I know you did nothing. Don't cry."

"S-she ate it in front of me.... I-i didn't stop her... I didn't know... I t-thought..."

He stuttered in between his sobs. Jungkook shushed him. But suddenly Taehyung flinched hearing his mother's voice.

"Where's my daughter!?"

She wailed, approaching them. Jungkook didn't let go  of him as he turned to look at her.

"Jungkook where were you? Oh my god my lovely Nara... This is all because of him."

She spat with disgust as she lashed towards Taehyung. Jungkook stood in front of him, protectively.

"Calm down Mrs Kim. It's because of her own stupidity not Taehyung."

"Ah Jungkook you don't know he's a sly fox just like his slut mother--"

"Can you see where are we right now? Please have some decency and pray for your daughter rather than cursing out at others."

Jungkook blurted out angrily, cutting her off. Taehyung sniffled holding onto Jungkook's arm. She pressed her lips into a thin line and walked towards a chair to take a seat. They had to wait for a few more hours and finally the doctors came out.

"The patient is fine but I'm sorry we couldn't save the baby."

Taehyung started crying more hearing his words. Jungkook embraced him again completely ignoring the woman standing there, teary eyed.
.
.
.
.
.

That night Taehyung wasn't able to sleep. He stayed at the hospital along with Jungkook. His step mother went home to get Nara's clothes. He sat at the metal chair, of the empty hallway.

Patients and nurses walking here and there. His hands were continuously trembling. He didn't dare to look at Jungkook who was sitting a few seats away from him.

He didn't even talk to Jungkook and sat there quietly. His eyes darted towards the direction of the doctor, who came out of the patient's room.

"M-my sister.."

He stammered not able to say the full sentence. The doctor who surely knew him as Taehyung also works in the same hospital, smiled as he told Taehyung he can now visit  her.

"She's awake now."

Taehyung nodded and turned to look at Jungkook, who had also stood up  Jungkook walked upto him, his hand placed at the small of taehyung's back.