29💘

Trigger Warning:

Mention of violence. Plz skip if you're uncomfortable.

A rainy night to break summer's heat spell, was surely needed. Four months and twenty two days passed since the worst day of his life, when everything was unveiled.

He was still breathing, living, laughing and smiling and sometimes---- crying. He let it go. He erased all those feelings and decided to live on.

He wasn't expecting someone, so when the door bell rang, he was startled. Standing up from the soft couch he went to open the door.

His face was blank when his eyes fell on his boyfriend. Yejun smiled as he greeted him. Taehyung let him enter. He seemed different from how he usually is.

"You didn't contact me for so long and I was busy with my project so couldn't visit you. But today I decided to pay you a visit."

He spoke taking off his jacket and placing his things on the table. Taehyung hummed as he walked to the kitchen and came back with a drink.

"Oh thanks. My throat was feeling dry."

Yejun thanked him as he took a seat on the couch. Taehyung was still standing.

"Yejun."

"Yeah?"

"Let's break up."

Yejun stopped. The glass still near his lips as he glanced at Taehyung, who seemed unfazed. He slowly put the glass back on the table, balancing himself on his feet.

"W-what?"

"I don't think this relationship is gonna work. I'm sorry. I don't want to waste your time anymore. So let's break up."

Taehyung commented as he maintained eye contact with Yejun, who padded closer to him, seeming quite pissed off.

"Why?"

He growled. Taehyung frowned.

"I told you I don't think it's gonn-"

"With whom your relationship is gonna work out then?"

"Yejun. Stop I don't have to explain myself to you. If I'm being honest with you, that I'm not able to manage this relationship then---"

He was cut off by Yejun's lips harshly colliding with his. He flinched trying to push him away.

"S-stop."

His voice came out muffled. Yejun harshly bit on his lips as it started bleeding. Tears were now filling taehyung's eyes as he struggled against him.

"L-let go."

He cried out but Yejun didn't stop as he dragged Taehyung towards the bedroom. He tried squirming out of his hold but didn't succeed.

Yejun threw him on the bed as he hovered above him.

"Do you think you can discard me so easily from you life? Am I a joke to you??"

Yejun yelled, gripping his jaw. Taehyung sniffled.

"Yejun... Stop. What a-are-"

He was stopped mid-sentence when Yejun again attacked his already swollen lips. Taehyung gasped when he felt Yejun's hand going inside his shirt.

He used his all strength and pushed him, causing him to land on the floor with a loud thud. Taehyung sat up on the bed trembling as he saw Yejun hissing in pain.