6💘

It was night time when Taehyung was tossing around in his bed, not able to sleep. He remembered the events from just a few hours ago.

Nara insisted Jungkook to stay the night again because they returned late from the fare. And he gave in to her constant whining. They laughed and chattered and coincidentally every time they would laugh, taehyung's heart was shattered into even more pieces.

He took a breath of relief when their voices died down and Jungkook went to the guestroom to sleep.

Taehyung's heart started beating faster when the door was creaked open. He clutched the duvet in his fists and closed his eyes. The bed dipped down behind him, his heart was ready to jump out of his chest when a body was pressed against his own.

He knitted his brows, too familiar with the touch and the manly yet alluring scent. He bit his lips when he felt Jungkook nuzzling his nose in his nape and placing a kiss there.

Hot tears started flowing out of his eyes. How much he was desperate for that man to love him like he used to. He bit back his sobs remembering the hurtful past and things he said and did to him.

And was now dating his sister. Taehyung didn't want to be called names just like his mother, a slut, homewrecker and such things. He wanted to push him away but his heart won't let him to. He was mad at him, he don't want to even see him, he hated him for things he did, yet here he was closing his eyes wanting to sleep peacefully, in the man's hold, after years.

He wanted to be selfish just tonight. He was conflicted, his heart and mind were telling him completely different things to do. But again Taehyung chose his heart and pushed away all thoughts from his mind.

If he was acting foolish then let him be. After years of torture he couldn't help himself from enjoying the sweet warmth he was having now. He was vulnerable and desperate for love.

So he slept basking in the embrace of the same man who broke him and is still breaking him.

Jungkook tightened his grip on taehyung's waist and closed his eyes too. He didn't know how and why he was here. His heart just lead him here without even letting him understand what he was doing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung groaned sleepily as light rays were falling directly on his face. He slowly opened his eyes. Just as he remembered the last night events he panicked and looked around, but frowned when he saw no one.

'Was all that an illusion?'

He questioned himself. But before he could think of anything else he saw a wrist watch on his nightstand. He picked it up and nibbled on his lips.

It was Jungkook's Rolex.

'So he was here last night.'

He sighed to himself. 'How could you act like that Kim Taehyung. He don't deserve your love. You won't let him touch you again'

He scolded himself and got up. After changing his clothes and picking his things he left his room. He walked downstairs and found his step mother and Nara eating breakfast.

Thankfully Jungkook wasn't there. He walked towards the kitchen and they just continued chatting. Taehyung ate his breakfast and just left quietly.

No one at home usually talks to him. Nara only talks when their mother wasn't around. So it was nothing new for him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook got out of his office to walk towards the meeting room when someone bumped into him as the file that person was holding opened and a lot of papers fell down here and there.

Jungkook knitted his brows annoyed. The boy started apologizing, Yoongi who just entered the hallways, saw the scene and spoke.

"It's okay Yejun just gather all papers."

The boy finally looked up and nodded. Jungkook froze.

'Isn't he the boy I saw yesterday night?'

The boy also recognised Jungkook. Both just looked at each other, confused what the other was doing here. Yoongi sighed and interrupted.

"This is the newly hired production department head."

Jungkook raised his brow in amusement. The boy smiled lightly.

"Hello nice to meet you. Sir uh?"

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

The boy's eyes widened as Jungkook stared at him. The boy clearly didn't know before, that the person standing in front of him was Jeon Co's CEO.

"I'm so sorry Mr Jeon...."

He trailed off muttering more apologies. Jungkook just looked at him from head to toes and left after saying;

"Be attentive next time."

With that he turned away and walked towards the meeting room. The boy stood there for a while and sighed.

'Looks like I didn't leave a good impression.'

He shook his head and walked back to his office.

On the other hand Taehyung came back after assisting a surgery and was now sitting with his assistant.

"Dr Kim....is everything alright these days?"

Taehyung looked at her as she continued playing games.

"Why are you asking Daegun?"

"Well you have been lost in thoughts all the time, for a few days ."

She answered truthfully according to her observation. Taehyung cupped his face and smiled sweetly.

"I'm fine. It's just.... I'm stressed about finding a  new apartment. I have been looking for it for quite a time but haven't found a good one yet."

He sighed, it was partially the truth but the reason for his stress these days was a certain someone.

"Oh don't worry I know a few people who do property business and stuff. I'll ask someone to look for a descent apartment for you."

She muttered and Taehyung gave a small smile. She's like a sister to him. One of the few people who really care for him.

"Thank you."

"No problem just don't take too much stress."

She advised, Taehyung nodded. Just as he was going to open a file, someone barged in.

"Taetae let's go shopping!"

"Chim!"

Taehyung excitedly chanted and engulfed his best friend in a hug. Daegun crossed her arms and murmured.

"Oof so loud."

"Bitch stop mumbling!"

Jimi glared at her.

"Shut up shortie!"

"Says the one who's not even at the height where my nipples are."

Taehyung looked at him with a weird expression and scoffed. Daegun opened her mouth to fight back.

And as usual they started arguing. Taehyung shook his head and started packing his things. He was used to this cat fight.

______

I'm the one I should love~💜