15💘

He was cut off by Jungkook's sudden move. Taehyung looked down as tears fell out of his eyes. Jungkook was kneeling in front of him muttering apologies again and again.

He hiccuped as he sobbed, standing there seeing Jungkook cry....his vulnerable state reminded him of himself. When he begged Jungkook to not leave him.

Taehyung shivered as the memories replayed in his mind. He squatted down to Jungkook's level as he gently held Jungkook's face.

"S-stop crying..."

Taehyung sniffled, Jungkook kept his head low as he murmured the word 'sorry' repeatedly. His words were coming out muddled as he was drunk.

"Koo..."

Taehyung whispered as he held his face and made him look up. Jungkook's eyes were red and hooded, face soaked wet with tears and nose red.

Taehyung knitted his brows. He can't see Jungkook like this. No matter what he did, it hurted him seeing him like this. He wiped Jungkook's tears by his sweater paws. Jungkook was now totally quiet, sitting lost in a daze.

Taehyung stood up as he held his hands and helped the other stand too. He brought Jungkook to his room and made him sit there.

He was still thinking if he should call any hyung to fetch Jungkook or just let him stay the night. A hand softly wrapped around his, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Tae..."

Jungkook rasped as he stood up, slightly stumbling. He came closer to taehyung who was calmly observing his every move.

"C-can I kiss you?"

Taehyung's breathing stopped for a moment, he whipped his head towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook...you are dating Nara. It's c-cheating..... Don't you hate cheating?"

Jungkook frowned.

"Why! We love each other. She's the one who came between us. It's not cheating. I'm yours... Just yours. She should know!"

Jungkook murmured as he angrily glared at random things in taehyung's room. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You are not mine!"

"Yes I am!!"

Jungkook argued childishly. Taehyung chewed on his lips as he muttered the words, hurt evident in his eyes.

"Then why did you----- sleep with her?"

Jungkook went silent for a few minutes.

"I-i'm sorry."

He whispered, looking guilty. Taehyung laughed humourlessly.

"Will your sorry change anything?"

Before he could even decipher what's happening Jungkook had gently attached his lips to his. He wanted to push him away but he was paralyzed, his body wasn't working anymore.

Jungkook pulled away...after leaving a soft peck.

"Please don't t-talk about her or anything else..... "

"....let me sleep with you tonight."

Taehyung stayed quiet still not over the shock that Jungkook kissed him.

Jungkook wobbled towards the bed as he made Taehyung lay there. He immediately engulfed him into a hug burying his nose in taehyung's neck. Taehyung sighed.

"You know this----is wrong kookie....

".... I have done so many things which were wrong and which I regret doing but I don't and won't regret this ever. I don't care if it's wrong or not."

"You are a little sobber now."

Taehyung stated gazing at Jungkook's face. Jungkook smiled and pecked his collar bone. He pulled away his face slightly and stared back at Taehyung.

"I would do this even if I was completely sobber."

Taehyung's breathing halted for a moment when Jungkook inched closer to his face. He could feel Jungkook's breath on his lips. He couldn't help himself from closing his eyes. Jungkook tilted his head slightly as he softly captured taehyung's lips in his own.

'I know this beautiful dream will end when I'll wake up in the morning and I will face the harsh reality but let me hold onto you, listen to your heartbeat and feel your love even if it's just for one night.' Taehyung muttered to himself sadly.

Both moved their lips in sync. They never imagined that they'll get to feel those feelings again. Memories flooded their minds as they kissed eachother.

Jungkook's hand snaked around taehyung's waist as he pulled him towards himself. Taehyung encircled his arms around Jungkook's neck, both completely lost in the kiss now.

They pulled away after a few minutes, out of breath and panting. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with half lidded eyes, he snuggled into Jungkook's neck and closed his eyes drifting off to sleep. Jungkook pecked his head and fell asleep too.

The next morning was an utter chaos, Taehyung woke up first and was panicking as he recalled yesterday night. He was now standing in kitchen anxiously biting his nails and muttering profanities.

'How could I kiss him!!? Were you out of your mind Taehyung. He's your sister's boyfriend. Oh god...  I-i don't want to be called slut....or homewrecker.'

He stilled when he heard Jungkook's groggy voice.

"I-i..... am sorry.."

Taehyung paled. 'Sorry?'

'Is he going to act like it was a mistake?'

'Of course that's how he would label it.'

He heaved a deep breath and ignored Jungkook's words as he walked passed him. But Jungkook's immediately held his hand.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook and tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"What!? Now you want me to feel bad!? Then yes I'm feeling like a slut and homewrecker just like my mom!! Don't worry I'm feeling it all. I know you are disgusted by me and I know Nara would hate me too. It's all my fault. I admit it. Now go away!!"

He tried pushing away Jungkook as he sniffled. The guilt was eating him up. His mind wasn't thinking  rationally anymore. Jungkook looked at him, unfazed.

"Your mom is a home wrecker I know that. But ---"

Jungkook calmly stated but got cut off by Taehyung.

"But what huh? Am I worst? Am I awful? Just go away. I know I'm wrong, I have always been wrong. Please just don't come in front of me again. I'll.... I'll apologize to Nara. I apologize to you too.."

Taehyung was hyperventilating by now. He was shaking horribly. He felt panic rush throughout his body.

"Taehyung!"

Jungkook shrieked when taehyung's body went cold and collapsed on the floor.

________

Another update 🌝