13💘

Jungkook was in a bad mood since morning as he couldn't get enough sleep yesterday night and now he was feeling really tired. But a certain phone call worsened his already bad mood. He stood up and stormed out of his office. His secretary following him behind.

He strolled here and there, visiting different departments. His eyes narrowed when he saw Yoongi praising "Han Yejun." He stood there for a while staring at them, a few minutes later Yoongi turned around and noticed his presence. He continued talking to Yejun for a few more minutes then walked upto Jungkook, both of them hugged and greeted each other.

"This boy is really good Jungkook. I'm impressed by him."

Yoongi smiled and Jungkook turned his head towards him as he heard those words leave his mouth. He knew very well that it's rare to find Yoongi get impressed by someone.

"Oh yeah? That's good. I'm keeping my eyes on him anyways."

He blurted out the words with a blank face not even showing fake enthusiasm. Yoongi laughed and just started talking about other matters whereas Jungkook really meant it; 'He was keeping an eye on his actions.'
.
.
.
.
.

"Please place the flowers there and start blowing balloons."

Taehyung instructed the maids as he mindlessly scrolled through his social media. The day he was dreading the most finally arrived.

Nara's birthday. Of course he loved his sister but her words from that night haunted him. He leaned against the wall as he sighed and looked around seeing his house being decorated, for Nara's party.

His eyes were devoid of any emotions as he tried recalling the last time he celebrated his birthday. He couldn't even remember it.

He sighed and turned to walk towards his room. Entering his room he started packing the gifts he bought for his sister. A small smile crept on his face.

'I hope she'll like it.' he murmured to himself.

It was night time when guests started arriving. They all were at the big backyard while Taehyung was inside the house to welcome the guests. He was looking beautiful as ever in his pink outfit. His small waist and petite figure  stood out in his beautiful outfit. A necklace and few rings emblazing his neck and slender long fingers, respectively.

He was surely recieving stares from many people but as usual he was too ignorant of his impact on others

He was surely recieving stares from many people but as usual he was too ignorant of his impact on others. He continued serving and checking their relatives, his mother's friends and Nara's friends, making sure everything was fine and they were having fun.

A door bell rang, diverting his attention to the front door as he hurriedly scurried over there to welcome the guest.

His breathing stopped for a second seeing the man infront of him. His black hair styled beautifully, wearing a stylish cardigan with white shirt beneath, looking handsome and---

 His black hair styled beautifully, wearing a stylish cardigan with white shirt beneath, looking handsome and---

Jungkook moved forward now standing just a few feet apart from Taehyung who seemed to be frozen in his place. He couldn't take his eyes off Taehyung who was somehow lost in a daze too.

Jungkook passed by him, their hands touching in the process due to the small space Taehyung gave him to enter. Taehyung heaved a deep breath as the lavender scent of Jungkook hit his nose.

He closed the door with a sigh and turned around to walk inside. In a few minutes all guests were in the backyard as Nara was going to cut the cake. Taehyung was standing in the living room as he watched them from there.

He knew it was his sister's happy day but his mother won't allow him to be near him, because she knew very well how Taehyung unintentionally steals the spotlight.

His eyes locked with Jungkook's, who was frowning over why Taehyung was standing afar rather than joining the guests, Taehyung immediately broke the eye contact.

They cut the cake as Nara was childishly jumping in excitement. Jungkook looked away, bored. Nara cut the first piece and walked over to Jungkook, as he raised her hand to let Jungkook bite it.

Jungkook pinched off a small bite from the piece of cake, instead of taking a bite from her hand, and put it in his mouth. Nara's smile dropped a little as she was hoping that he would let her feed him.

Taehyung turned around and walked back inside the house. He climbed up the stairs to go to his room. He waited there, sitting on the bed in the dark, for the party to end.

He fiddled with his fingers as the blasting music rang through the whole house. Finally after waiting for an hour, he heard the guests bidding goodbye to his mom and Nara.

Suddenly few footsteps and a thud were heard, Taehyung got up from the bed and slightly opened his room's door to peak outside.

He saw Nara holding Jungkook's hand and leading him towards her room. He continued gazing at their fading figures as both entered her room.

For a few more minutes he stood there, not really knowing why. His mind went blank as he couldn't grasp what he really saw. Closing the door he walked back to his bed and layed down. Covering his body with a duvet, he curled himself into a ball.

Hiccups started leaving his mouth as he closed his eyes tightly, not allowing the tears to escape. He didn't want to care about whatever the heck they were going to do.

But he couldn't control his emotions. His heart was aching. Only a single sentence chanted through his mind.

'How could he do this!?'

He knew he shouldn't feel the betrayal, but still he was. Maybe because he loved him enough to waste six years of his life just reliving those memories. Or maybe because he was the one who was labelled a cheater and still he couldn't mutter up courage to even think about being with someone else.

'If he was the loyal one then why he's the one holding onto those memories rather than moving on? Why he was he only one getting hurt by that past?'

He muffled his cries. It surely hurts when you give all of yourself to someone just to be called names and left alone. But now he understands that 'In the end it all fades away', even that love which you considered as the most important thing of your life.

_____________

A sad chapter 🙂