9💘

When Nara came home, Jungkook had already left. Taehyung was obviously going to be questioned so he didn't leave his room. He brought the duvet upto his face and started crying his heart out.

He slapped Jungkook. He couldn't believe himself that he did such a thing but then again he felt satisfied, he could never hurt Jungkook but this was for hurting his baby not Taehyung.

For calling him names, for not trusting him, for punishing him for crimes he never did...for leaving him and not attending his baby girl's last farewell.

He hiccuped. He could never forget that day. When he buried his fluff ball under the ground. When he had to bid her good-byes for eternity. He cried harder, that day was the last day he could hold her, feel her or kiss her and then he had to let her fade away in the darkness of the hollow grave.

He remembered he couldn't sleep for two months as he would hear Aera's cries in his dreams and when he would wake up with tear adorned face and sweat soaked body there was no one to hold him, hug him or comfort him.

He said to Jungkook let's forget everything but in reality he also knew he could never forget that wounded past no matter how hard he tries.

.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand Jungkook was standing in his office with a visible scowl on his face. A knock on the door was heard followed by soft footsteps.

"S-sir he's not in Korea right now."

Jungkook knitted his brows as he spoke with gritted teeth.

"Make sure I'm the first person he sees after landing here."

"Yes sir."

The man spoke with a shaky breath. Jungkook raised his hand indicating him to leave him alone.

'You don't know me well. Pray to God that I won't be able to find you.'

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was sitting in the car with Jimin as they were waiting for Yoongi to come. They all were going to watch a movie together.

"Tae I'm sorry...."

"It's okay chim."

"No it's not. I shouldn't have brought you here. I'm seriously going to fight with Yoongi. He should have told me before that we had to go inside that building too."

Jimin muttered with a frown. Taehyung took a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak.

"Chim it's alright. Besides Yoongi hyung told us Jin hyung wanted to meet me, he just made a request not forced me."

"Yeah I know but still it's Jeon Co. What if you see Jungkook?"

"Then I'll act normal because it's all in the past now."

Jimin sighed defeated. They were on their way to cinema where Yoongi had said he'll come directly after work but suddenly they received a call from him, telling them to come to his office because Jin wanted to see Taehyung. And a small visit won't hurt right?

Both exited the car and made their way towards the entrance of the building. The security didn't stop him as Jimin had come here a few times to visit his husband when Jungkook was still abroad.

The shiny marble, painted walls and ornamental plants beautified the hallways. Wide offices and halls filled with people wearing suits and formal attires, occupied their sight. Taehyung nibbled on his lips quite overwhelmed by the luxury dripping from the building.

It surely showed how big and successful the company was. Reaching the elevator, Jimin pressed the 11th floor. Both of them stood there lost in their own thoughts.

The ding of the lift alerted them and the door opened, both of them got out. Taehyung was praying in his heart, to not see Jungkook. Of course he said to Jimin he'll behave normal but he knew he won't be able to, after all he just slapped him yesterday. Other than that his heart hurts when he sees him.

Just as he was about to take a step forward froze, when a door of a big room opened. He saw a familiar face coming out but behind him was Jungkook and his other hyungs. It looked like they all were coming back from a meeting. However a voice caught his attention.

"Taehyung?"

The person in front of him also recognised him.

"Yejun..."

He whispered, confused what the the boy was doing here. Yejun smiled.

"Wow...I thought I would never see you again."

Taehyung knitted his brows not really getting why Yejun was here. By now all of his hyungs and Jungkook were gawking at him and the other boy.

"What are you doing here?"

"I work here. By the way you were with Mr. Jeon that night. He's my boss, at that time I didn't know that. Are you his friend?"
.
.
.
.

As for Jungkook, he had just exited the meeting room after hearing the company's finance report but he didn't expect to see Taehyung here especially talking to Yejun. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he stared at the two.

His ears perked up hearing Yejun's rant and he surely heard him asking Taehyung if they were friends but he poked his inner cheek with his tongue hearing his reply.

"No he's my sister's boyfriend. We aren't that close."

Yejun nodded in understatement that's when Jin interrupted the two.

"Oh my baby is here. It's been so long since hyung met you."

Jin blurred out as he tackled Taehyung into a hug. Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Hyung! Why didn't you come to meet us before?!"

"Sorry Jiminie I was out of town."

Jimin nodded, dropping his bratty attitude. Taehyung noticed Jungkook leaving quietly followed by a few employees informing him about company matters. He shook his head to not think about him.

After greeting Namjoon and Yoongi and bidding Yejun Goodbye, he spent a few minutes with Jin and then the three left for movies.

Taehyung was sitting in the backseat along with Jimin. Whenever Taehyung joins the couple for something and they have to take the car, Jimin mostly sits with him at the back rather than sitting at front.

"So... who was that boy?"

Jimin questioned excitedly, taehyung was waiting for Jimin to ask though. He knew how much interest his best friend has in such things.

__________

What's your fav song? I need song recommendations🎵🎶

(Other than BTS , I love their all songs and no kpop )