31💘

"Epilogue"

"A year and a half later"

"I-i'm scared."

Taehyung cried out, panting heavily he reached for Jungkook's hand who was standing near the edge of the bed.

"Tae c'mon baby relax."

The aforementioned uttered, looking here and there frantically, not able to calm down himself. He heard taehyung's sniffles but he was too much tensed to comfort him properly.

"Hurry up! Move the baby to resuscitation area."

Jungkook heard another doctor yell. He tightened his grasp on taehyung's hand feeling Taehyung trembling badly.

Amidst of all panicking and worried voices echoing around them, none of them could really contemplate what's happening.

"Is he not b-breathing?"

Taehyung again chocked out. Jungkook didn't know how to respond he just bent down placing a peck at taehyung's temple. He just coaxed him back to sleep.

After 48 hours doctors finally brought the baby back. They finally took a breath of relief. Their baby boy was born three days ago but suddenly the baby stopped moving making Taehyung recall an extremely traumatizing incident of his past.

"Don't worry the baby is fine now , we kept him in observation. He just had some particle near his windpipe. He coughed it out."

Taehyung immediately hugged the baby close to him, scared someone would snatch him away. He kissed the baby's hand cradling him.

Jungkook thanked the doctor and finally walked towards Taehyung.

"He's okay now. Stop worrying."

He muttered caressing taehyung's face who smiled lightly.

"Would you like to hold him?"

Taehyung asked making Jungkook sweat nervously.

"Uh m-me? Tae.... I-i have never held a baby-"

Jungkook stammered. Taehyung laughed kissing baby's bread cheeks again.

" Okay so that means you are not gonna hold him ever?"

He teased, Jungkook frowned.

"Hey what are you saying! Give me my baby?"

Jungkook stated reaching out to hold the baby, Taehyung happily handed over the baby to him, adjusting his arms so he won't be looking so awkward while holding the fluff ball.

Jungkook kept staring at the baby, admiring his small hands curled into fists, puffy cheeks, scrunched up nose and tiny fingers. He caressed the baby's milky skin making the baby smile in his sleep.

 He caressed the baby's milky skin making the baby smile in his sleep