Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Basics

Third person's P.O.V.

The Indians had packed some supplies for Pan and Natalie's journey back to the Lost Boys. They were pretty far from the camp so it would take a few days to get back. Chief Mortem handed Natalie a bag which held all her ritual items, giving her a small smile.

"Maiores uestri alta Natalie. Nam semper in nostro populo." Your ancestors would be proud, Natalie. You always have a place in our people.

Natalie nodded, before bowing to her chief. "Gratias tibi ago, Dux." Thank you, Chief.

The chief nodded, then looked to her hair. He sighed as he noticed the slight difference in it. "Similis es iam mutato." Looks like you're already changing.

She looked at him confused, before taking a few stands of her hair to look at. There, in her bright brown/blonde hair, was a strand of raven. She stared at it wide eyed. She snapped put of her daze as Pan came up from behind her, resting a hand on her middle-back.

"Ready?" he asked her. She let go of the strand of hair, hoping he hadn't noticed as she nodded. With one last glance at her new family, she followed Pan into the woods, ready to kill the Changelings. But before they were out of earshot, the Indians banged their fists together, shouting,

"HANA MANA GANDA!"

***

A few house later, Natalie decided she wanted to play a game. So, she wrapped a cloth around Pan's eyes and stepped away from him giggling. He chuckled a bit.

"What game is this again?" he asked. She smiled.

"It's called Right and Wrong," she responded. "I run away and you have to listen for me. When you think you found me, you would shout right. If you havent, I shout wrong. Then you try again until you find me."

He shrugged. "Seems fair enough," he responded. "What are the rules?"

She smirked. "Smart boy," she teased. "No peeking, I can mess with you all I want, no magic, and I can't move out of this area. Deal?"

He smiled smugly, crossing his arms over his chest. "What do I get if I win?" he asked. She raised a brow.

"What do you want?" she asked skeptically. He lifted the blind fold a bit to look at her.

"You."

She rolled her eyes, a smile playing at her lips. She walked over and adjusted his blind fold again, before pecking his lips. "Catch me then." With that, she ran off, almost silently.

Pan sighed, listening to the air for any sign of movement. He heard a crunch on his left, quickly walking over. When he got to the place, he called out, "Right?"

"Wrong," he heard a few yards to his left. He walked over slowly, listening to any movement. He heard a faint giggle behind him, and quickly ran to the source. "Right?!" he asked smugly, thinking he'd caught her.

"Wrong!" she called out from behind him again, her voice as smug as ever. He turned and chose his steps carefully. He listened as he heard footsteps circle him, before stopping. He turned to his left, then stopped. "Right?"

"Wrong," she whispered from behind him, her lips brushing his ear. This caused Pan to jump, falling on his bum as he took off the blind fold to look at her. She pouted at him, crossing her arms over her chest. "Hey! You cheated!"

"Me?!" he asked exasperatedly. "You scared the hell out of me!"

She rolled her eyes. "I doubt that," she said smartly, before pointing at him. "I went against no rules. I said I could mess with you as much as I wanted, I just couldn't use magic or get out of this facinety."