Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Camp

Back to Camp

Third Person's P.O.V.

The next morning, Natalie began to stir when she felt arms tightening around her waist. It took her a minute to actually open her eyes and look around. She was in a tent, the light of the sun eliminating it. She looked down to see her naked chest covered by Pan's head laying on her, his face facing her right while his arms were hugging her waist. She chuckled slightly, bringing her sore arm up to stroke his his hair.

It's still so soft when he hasn't washed it, she thought.

Pan began to stir, his hair tickling Natalie's chest, making her chuckle. He looked up at her, resting his chin on her chest. He smirked up at her.

"Morning," he said huskily, his morning voice sending shivers down Natalie's spine

"Good morning to you too, Elf," she said giggling, running her hands through his hair.

He smiled, leaning up and placing a sweet kiss on her lips, moving them down her neck. He took notice to the bruises there, and smirked as he knew he had left his mark.

Natalie sighed, reluctantly pushing him off so she could sit up.

"Come on. We need to head back to camp to make a plan," she insisted, grabbing her clothes and heading outside to get the rest of them. Pan pulled on his undergarments, following and doing the same.

***

Soon, the two were making their way to the camp. They travelled all day until nightfall they arrived at camp. The boys were around a giant fire, eating supper while Felix sharpened his hunting knife. Pan turned to his love, looking at her sorrowfully.

"I need to bind your hands," he stated, taking a small piece of rope from his bag. Natalie raised a brow, confused.

"Why?"

Pan sighed. "Because last they saw you, you were prisoner. I was supposed to bring you back a prisoner but... Things happened," he stated, smirking slightly. Natalie rolled her eyes, holding her hands out, watching as Pan tied them. He looked up at her, his eyes filled with concern. "Are they too tight?"

Natalie suppressed a smile, shaking her head. "I'll live," she said. Pan nodded, leading Natalie in front of him, his hand guiding her by her middle back. Their boots crunched the leaves of the trees, catching the Lost Boys attention. The changeling, Bae, looked up and couldn't help but smirk as he saw Pan push Natalie, making her stumble forward.

The Lost Boys cheered as they saw that their leader had caught the trader, but Felix felt a little uneasy as he stood.

"What are we gonna do with her, Pan?" one boy asked.

"Is she gonna go back to her cage?" another asked. Pan pulled Natalie to him, his chest her back, a hand wrapped around her neck.

"Nonsense, Boys. She'll be staying in my hut so I can keep an eye on her. As for her punishment," Pan thought for a moment. "She'll tend to you. Cleaning your clothes, sharpening your weapons, cooking our food, and straightening up the camp when we hunt."

"Like a maid?" one boy asked.

"A slave?" another asked.

Pan shook his head, looking to the girl. "No. More like a mother," he stated, moving his hand away from Natalie's throat and pushing her to his hut. Felix followed, pushing through the crowd of boys.

"Pan," he called. Pan looked over once Natalie was safe in his hut. "Can we trust her? Really?" Felix knew Natalie wouldn't really try to kill one of their own, he knew Pan was up to something. Pan looked at the others to see they were busy, then led Felix into his hut as well.

Felix walked in, surprised to see Natalie untied and laying in Pan's bed in one of Pan's green shirts and shorts. She smirked at the boy, waving sightly.

"Hello, Felix," she spoke, hiding her British accent for the first time in days. Felix looked back to Pan, looking for some kind of explanation.

"We have a changeling problem," Pan stated, walking over to stand next to Natalie. "And Rogue is the one who can help us take out the Alpha."

Felix shook his head, trying to comprehend the situation. "So wait, Bae is a changeling?" he asked confused. Natalie shook her head.

"No. The changelings are kidnapping people using something called the Neverbeast. They sent a changeling disguised as Baelfire to throw us off. We need to come up with a plan to destroy the Alpha, the leader, and get Baelfire back unharmed," she explained. Felix nodded, still a little lost.

"Okay. That still doesn't explain why Rogue is practically naked in your bed," Felix said to Pan, crossing his arms over his chest.

Pan and Natalie looked at each other before looking down, Natalie blushing slightly while Pan scratched the back of his head awkwardly. Felix noticed, and his eyes widened.

"Wait, you two didn't-" he cut himself off when he saw the looks on their faces. "Oh, you did." He nodded. "So you two together?"

Pan coughed awkwardly, walking to Felix, pushing him out. "Okay, we'll talk about the battle plan tomorrow."

"Wait, you didn't-"

"Goodbye, Felix!" Pan said loudly, closing the flap to his hut, turning to Natalie. She sat there, arms crossed over her chest, a smug smile across her face.

"Well, you gonna get into bed, my love? Or should I just sleep on my own? In the lonely, cold bed?" Natalie teased, her accent pulling through as she pouted. Pan chuckled, walking over while be-ridding his shoes and shirt.

He climbed into bed, spooning her, snuggling his face into her neck, lightly kissing it.

"How did I get so lucky?" he mumbled to himself. She smiled, pulling the covers over them.

"Thank the shadow that brought me here," she mumble sleepily. Pan looked at her wide eyed.

"Shadow?" he asked, but she was already fast asleep. He sighed, guess he'll have to ask tomorrow. He shook his head, pulling her closer as he used his magic to slowly dim the lantern light.

==================

Hello! Sorry for the overdue update, but I hope it was worth it. The next chapter might be a little confusing but it will be Pan, Natalie and the Lost Boys going after the changelings.

Vote, Comment, Share.

LOVE YAL!!!