Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- A Feeling Not Felt Before Part 2

A Feeling Not Felt Before Part 2

Third Person's P.O.V.

The next morning was a cloudy one, the rain slowly dribbling off of the jungle trees' green leaves and onto to the two teenagers. Peter had his green hood while Rogue had her white one. It was silent between the two, except for the occasional order of changed of direction or a warning of some sort of poisonous plant. They followed the drag marks as best and fast as they could as is started to dissolve into mud. Soon, the trail just... stopped, right in the middle of the wood.

Rogue kneeled down, running her fingers past the mud and to the soil under it, feeling it between her finger tips. Peter walked up from behind her, watching her with an amused smile.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" he asked, laughing.

Rogue ignored him as she felt the fresh soil, quickly standing and readying her swords.

"The soils still fresh. This is-" she was cut off by something coming up from behind and knocking her into Peter, him catching her before she fell.

"-an ambush," Peter finished, helping Rogue up and readying his sword as well.

They heard the patter of feet in the mud surrounding them, the laughter of demonic children, making Peter and Rogue stand back to back. Suddenly, a sharp object came souring at them, making Rogue turn and block it with her sword. She looked at the ground, to see a fallen dagger made out of... bones. Peter cursed.

Rogue looked at him confused. "What?" she asked.

He leaned down and ripped off two pieces of fabric from his shirt and gave Rogue one.

"Cover you eyes. Don't look at them head on!" he hissed, covering his eyes with the cloth as Rogue did the same.

The two now had the blindfolds on and swords ready as they heard footsteps coming towards them.

"Pan, what the hell are they?" she asked as she heard a menacing laugh.

Peter quickly turned to one of the creatures, kicking against the tree and slamming his sword against it's throat, making the head cut clean off. He breathed heavily, hearing as Rogue fought off two more.

"Changelings," he answered.

~~~~~~~~

Peter and Rogue continued to fight the demonic children surrounding them, more seeming to come. Peter swung his sword, taking the limbs off of the creatures, then going back to cut off their heads. Rogue did the same but immediately went for the heads instead. She heard Peter get stabbed then a groan in pain, distracting her, making a clear shot for the Changeling to knock her down, and bite at her arms and legs.

Rogue yelled in pain, but quickly pushed them off and cut off all five of the Changelings' heads with one swipe of her word. Peter killed the final two, and took off his blind fold. He saw Rogue, the girl breathing hard, circular bites marks up and down her body, all oozing blood. She finally collapsed on the ground from exhaustion and blood loss.

Peter quickly ran to her side, taking the blind fold off to see her eyes rolled to the back of her head. He shook her.

"Rogue... Rogue!" he yelled, trying to wake her up.

She didn't, but black blood started to pour out of her mouth. He cursed, picking her up bridal style and quickly running to a good place to make shelter. He soon found a vacant cave, setting her down gently on a rock and setting a fire. He quickly left the cave to get supplies as Rogue.

However, Rogue was not as peace. The poison from the Changelings' bites were taking a toll on her physically... and mentally.

ROGUE'S DREAM/FLASHBACK