Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- New friend

New Friend

Nate's P.O.V.

I mark another line with a rock on the wall of the cage. It's been weeks since I was captured. Weeks of no water, no food, and nothing but absolute torture.

They let me rest for awhile, letting me heal since they had basically covered my body in scars and cuts. So they were letting me clear up like a frickin' pond in the summer. I heard a cough, making me look down to see one of the Lost Boys with a tray of food. I was let down and the cage door opened.

He looked up, making me see his pretty hazel eyes and shaggy brown hair. He offered me a hand, but I kept back, watching him carefully. He sighed.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I'm hear to help," he says, grabbing a piece of bread and handing it to me. I slowly take it and take a slow bite out of it, not taking my eyes off of him. He smiles kindly at me, handing me a canteen of water.

He saw I wasn't in the mood to talk to he left the food, locked the cage and left the sight before a Lost Boy came. This repeated a few times.

He would clean my wounds from torture, bring me food and water, and let me out of the cage to talk. He was actually really nice, but we never learned each other's names.

One day, he came by with his annual food and water and smiled at me, holding at hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Baelfire, by the way. But you can call me Bae. What's you're name?" he asked, taking my hand and pulling me out of the cage. My legs were still wobbly from the torture earlier and I fell, but Bae caught me in his arms.

"Whoa! Careful," he laughed, I even giggled a bit. I finally got some feeling in my legs and looked up at him. I decided a while ago that I could trust him. He wasn't even supposed to be letting me out, let alone feed and heal me.

"I'm Rogue," I say with a small smile. He looked at me and smiled, shaking my hand.

"Well, Rogue, why don't you finally tell me how you came to know how to kill all of those Lost Boys?" he asked. I looked at him skeptically but nodded, smiling at my new friend.

I sat on a rock, him sitting next to me.

"Well, it all started with the curse..."

FLASHBACK- 6 YEARS AGO

I walk walking home when I heard shouting inside of my little cottage. I was just coming home from the market when I ran in and saw my grandmother stab my 7 year old little sister. I gasp, making my grandmother look at me, her eyes red and smirk at me. She pulled the knife out of my sister and walked slowly to me, making me back away.

"Please, Grams, you can fight this," I say. My grandmother possessed very powerful magic, that sometimes got out of control. She only laughed, tilting her head to the side.

"I don't want to Little Lily, I want this. And soon, once I'm done with you, I'll get your parents as well," she hissed, then ran at me. I quickly dodged her, running to the kitchen only to feel her grab me, choking me with her magic and turn me to face her. I see her holding my hand up in the air, then sqeeze, making more air leave my lungs. She only laughs at me as I struggled, a little ten year old against a very powerful confessor.

I look around for anything that could help me. I see there's a knife hanging on the table by it's handle and hit it, making it fling off the table and into my gandmother's stomach. She gasps, dropping me as she stumbled backward.

I gasped for breath as she fell to the ground, bleeding heavily. I quickly run to her, grabbing her hand only to feel a surge of power flow into me. I gasp, knowing what happend.

"No," I whimper. I look down at my grandmother to see her eyes back to normal and smiling at me.

"You can do it Little Lily, I know you can use the magic better than I ever could. You're very powerful, use it well," she chokes out, before her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Just then, my parents walk into the scene, gasping at the sight. My father glares at me.

"You... you did this..." he hissed. My eyes widend as I stood up, shaking my head.

"No, no I di-"

I was cut off by him slapping my in the face, making me stumble back. I hit the wall, only to have him knee me in the gut, making me fall to my knees. He grabbed me by my hair, pulling me to face him, I hold in a scream of pain as blood runs down my nose.

"I won't kill you or turn you in, but I will make sure you wish you were dead," he hisses, before knocking me out cold against the hard floor.

FLASHBACK OVER

Bae pulls me into a hug when he realizes I stopped, trying to choke back sobs.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to talk about it anymore," he says. I just nod, burying my head in his chest. After a while, I stand up, walking back to the cage.

"Where are you going?" he asked. I turn to him and smile.

"I don't want my new friend to get in trouble because of me. I better get back into the cage," I say, crouching in and closing the door, making sure it locked. He smiled at me sadly, before grabbing the rope and pulling me back up. Before he left, I called out, "Same time tomorrow?"

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Yeah, same time tomorrow," he said before walking away.

***

Third Person's P.O.V.

Bae felt really guilty as he walked back to camp to see Pan smirking at him.

"Very well done Bae, very good work. Did the weekly visits finally pay off?" he asked the young Lost Boy. Bae nodded. Pan smirked. "Good. What did you find out?"

Bae sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "Not much, just that her name is Rogue, how she got her powers and her first kill. I didn't want to push her. We're meeting back tomorrow. She pretty messed up, Pan. I don't need to hear the rest of her story to know she's been through a lot," Bae tells him.

Pan nodded, patting Bae's shoulder. "You'll go back tomorrow night, get as much as you can," he says before walking past him, but Bae grabbed his arm.

"Maybe try a different approach," Bae told him. Pan looked at him and raised a brow.

"Really? And what is that?" Pan asked.

Bae tried to think of a way to save his new friend from anymore torture.

"Maybe get her to fall for you, get her to trust you. That requires you to let her out of the cage and be nice to her," Bae says, hoping Pan will take it instead of continuing to torture Rogue.

Pan thought about the idea, it wasn't too bad. Girls were very pathetic in his mind, this should be a piece of cake.

"Alright Bae, I'll try your thought. But you're still going back tomorrow," he says, ruffling Bae's hair before smiling, and walking away to his tent.

Bae sighed, walking to his tent.

"What did I just do?" he asked himself.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE.

LOVE YAL!!!!!!!