Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- New Job

New Job

Rogue's P.O.V.

I road in on my horse through the castle gates. I got off, making sure my head was down as I was escorted to the Queen's quarters. The guards led me and I could see her giant black dress, facing the mirror. I scoff. Self conceded much?

"My Queen, the Rogue is here," one of the guards say next to me. I see Regina turn to look at me and scoff. "This is not the Rogue, the Rogue is a man!" she hisses at them. I smirk under my hood. The guards bow.

"Our mistake, my Queen," says one of the guards and another grabs my arm. As quick as lightning, I grab both of the guards' arm and crash the together, knocking them out instantly. The third guard runs at me but I grab my knife from my boot and throw it at him, spearing him right though the middle of his thoat. I turn back to the queen as the guard falls dead, and lift my hood.

I see her eyes turn into surprise as she sees me, making me smirk. "What was that you said about not being me?" I ask smugly.

She looked lost for words. Until pointing at me and yells, "But you're a child!"

I walk and sit on one of her chairs, twirling a piece of my hair in my hands. "Oi! No need to be rude about it, I'm only 16," I say, then start to laugh as she glares at me. I clear my throat, standing up and walking up to her.

"You called me here for a job, what is it? I've got places to be, people to kill," I say, crossing my arms over my chest. She seemed to gain her composer enough to grab a piece of paper and hand it to me. I look at her, taking the scroll and unrolling it. I saw a picture of a woman on it.

WANTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE QUEEN: MURDER, TREASON, TREACHERY

I finish reading it and look up at Regina. "What's her name?" I ask as I stare at the picture, turning away from her.

"Snow White. I need you to come back with her heart. In return, I'll offer as much gold you can ask for. Just bring her to me," Regina growled. I turn to her and crumple the paper, stuffing it in my pocket.

"How do I know you won't kill me if I bring this?" I ask. She sighs, making a contract appear in her hand and hands it to me.

"I've been told you don't trust well, so, I had this specially made by Rumplestiltskin himself," she tells me. I just look up at her and read it.

I, ________ agree to pay the great assassin Rogue as much gold as she asks if she brings me Snow White's heart. I will not tell anyone Rogue's real identity. I will keep this secret for the rest of my life for I forever be condemned to a life of loneliness and hatred. The Rogue will do the same of keeping our business a secret if she does the task.

x___________________

I read it, smirking to myself. You gotta love Rumple and his loop holes. He said if. Meaning if I don't kill her I don't get a life full on loneliness and hatred even if I tell of our business. But she doesn't know that. I grab the pen in her hand and sign it right away, her signing after. She makes it disappear with a smirk, shaking my hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you," she says. I nod the same, pulling my hood over my face, grabbing my knife from the guard's throat, then making my way outside of the castle.

New Target: Snow White.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!!!!!

Updates every Thursday

LOVE YAL!!!!!!