Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Indian Princess

Third Person's P.O.V.

Later that night, Pan made his way to Rogue's cage, a tray of food in his hands. He was tired, stressed was more the word. He just couldn't wrap his head around the idea Rogue would try and kill a Lost Boy, let alone Bae. But he knew he had to be loyal to his clan and showing favoritism was a sign of bad leadership, despite his gut feeling telling him to believe her.

He came out from the bushes and to her tree, instantly dropping the tray in shock. He looked wide eyed at the broken pieces of her cage on the forest floor. His nostrils flared in both anger and worry. He quickly turned on his heel and stomped back to camp.

"Felix! Rally up the boys!"

Pan sent the boys out for days trying to find the Lost Girl, but with no luck. He knew she didn't leave the island, she had no way off it. After the fifth day, the boys finally gave up, coming back tired as ever. Pan still was determined, so, he went out and looked himself that sixth night.

The night was a foggy one. The mermaids were having their annual Moon Ceremony tonight which meant foggy skies until dawn. He tried his best to maneuver around in the cloudy dark, making sure to keep an eye out for tracks. He finally sighed, stopping.

"Okay. If I were Rogue, where would I move?" he said to himself. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. Of course, the trees.

He quickly climbed the nearest tree to him, making it to about half way before he saw movement in front of him. He stopped, eyeing it as he watched it jump down to the ground, running off. He chased after it, staying high in the trees to have the advantage. Soon, the figure was gone, not leaving a trace behind. He jumped down from the tree, looking around confused.

Suddenly, someone tackled him to the ground. He groaned, turning himself to he laid on his back, watching as the dark figure held a bow and arrow to his face. The figure sighed, getting up, putting the bow down.

"Great. It's you," said a very familiar British girl. She stepped back, the moonlight shining on her face perfectly. Pan's eyes widened as he saw her in a very familiar Indian dress, hair braided to the side of her shoulder.

"Rogue?" he asked astonished. She rolled her eyes.

"Who else, Elf?"

That was the last thing he heard before he was knocked out.

***

Pan came to to feel himself being dragged in a net, his hands bound with rope and coated in some kind of sap. He tried to use his magic to break the binds, but it didn't work.

"That sap blocks you magic, you know," he heard Rogue inform him, making him look forward.

She didn't look at him, just kept walking in front of two big men behind her, also wearing similar clothing. He groaned, feeling a sharp headache come at him like a ton of bricks.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Calvarium gets a little carried away at times. Hit you with the back of his hatchet," she chuckled, looking back at one of the men.

"Et dixisti ei, ut non ignari. Non dicere, Natalie," said the tall man. Pan looked at him confused. You said to knock him unconscious. You didn't say how, Natalie.

Who is Natalie? he thought.

"It's quite alright. Not like he didn't deserve it," was all she replied with, before they walked to a tribe gate. She turned to the other man.

"Ignis, would you mind opening the door?" she asked politely. He simply nodded, walking over to the gate.

He pulled out a silver amulet. It was in the shape of a hand, a small red gem in the center of the palm, kind of like an eye. He fit it in a hand shaped whole in the gate frame, turning it so it was no upside down. There was a rumble before the gate doors began to slowly open. He took the hand out and put it in his pocket, grabbing the other side of Pan's net before the dragged him in, Rogue not far behind. As she walked in, the doors closed, the hole in the frame turning to now be up right again.