Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Let out

Let out

Rogue's P.O.V.

The next day was a very quiet, normal morning. I definitely didn't expect Bae and another Lost Boy come to my cage and let me down. Bae opens the door and smiles at me before winking, and binding my hands with rope. When he pulls me out, he whispers, "Don't fight, everything will be fine. I promise."

I look back at him, give him a small smile, and let him take me to wherever he was supposed to take me. Well, that turned out to be the middle of the campsite in which Pan stood with the rest of the Lost Boys were standing behind him. Bae and the Lost Boy pulled me to my knees, then went to Pan's side.

"Well Sweetheart, today's your lucky day," Pan starts, walking towards me, "You have proven to be quite the warrior, have the strength and courage. Just like these boys. So, I decided to offer you a proposal." He kneels down in front of me, his smirk never leaving his face. "How about you join us? Become the first... as you say, Lost Girl? It would definitely be a great honor for you to join us."

I stare at him, weighing my options, before I spit in his face, earning a gasp of shock from the boys. Pan chuckles, wiping his eye but not losing his temper.

"You really think that after all you did to me I would just 'join you?' Someone's been eating too much berries from the Cocky Tree," I say, making him chuckle, which was not what I wanted at all.

"See? That's the kind of wit I need. That kind of 'no fear' look in the sign of danger. I just need you to say yes, and you can join our little family," he says.

That made me freeze.

Family.

Family.

Family.

Could I have a real family here?

I quickly scold myself.

No Nate! They just want to use you!

But I could find out a way to get out of here and back to the Enchanted Forest?

Ah! Why are you always right?!

I quickly shake my thoughts away and look at Pan, who was still looking at me with those reeling eyes. I nod.

"I'll join you."

***

That night, Pan called for a 'celebration' as he called it. "In honor of our new sister!" he said.

Now, all the boys were wearing masks, dancing around a fire. I watched from a log, in one of my green work suits, as I tapped my foot to the drums beat. Pan was playing with the boys on the drums, which made me smile a bit. He seemed like a normal kid, not evil, or anything. But I knew the monster behind the mask. I sighed, getting up and walking into the forest. I needed to be alone.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Pan laughed at one of the jokes a Lost Boy said before looking to where Rogue was at, but didn't see her. So he told the boy he'd be right back and walked into the forest looking for her.

He looked for a whie, but found no sign of Rogue. Instead, he heard a soft melody of a flute, making him walk towards it. He found it was coming from atop a giant tree. So he used the little pixie dust he had to fly up, up to the top of the tree.

He landed on a giant branch near the sound, walking along it to see the source. There sat on a branch was Rogue, playing on a panpipe, as she looked out to the moon reflecting off the sea. She stopped when she heard a noise and turned to see it was just Peter.