Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Epilogue: Villains At Heart

Epilogue: Villains at Heart

Third Person's P.O.V

The next few days were hell. And that's in every sense of the word. Pan never left Tiger Lily's body. The remaining Lost Boys all mourned over the loss of their princess. Baelfire especially. He didn't even have time to grieve his fallen brothers before his best-friend, his sister, was taken away from him too. He had no idea what he would do with himself. He wouldn't cry, he couldn't. The rest of the boys didn't, so why should he? But then again, he was also numb.

Tiger Lily was the closest thing the boys had to a mother, a friend, a sister, a protector. To just lose someone like that so suddenly, especially when she was protecting them, was like a knife to their little hearts.

Pan didn't want to bury Tiger Lily but he knew he had to do something. He had put a protection spell over her body to keep it in it's condition. It was selfish of him; keeping her here when she should be able to rest and join her grandparents in the next world. But he wasn't ready to let her go, he had just got her. His queen, his world, his partner in crime, his other half. He was meeting his match before his eyes and he couldn't even see it until it was too late. And for that, he had to bring her back. Because he was Peter Pan. He never fails. And he wouldn't start now.

But as the days past and they found nothing to bring her back, he was beginning to lose hope. It wasn't until the thirteenth day that he realized he wasn't gonna bring her back. He couldn't. Magic could do a lot of things, but bringing back the death was bound to have some consequences. Even if he took her to the magic waterfall, she was too far gone for it to work. So in the fourteenth day, they decided to give her a ceremonial funeral.

They laid her on a boat on the beach, dressed in the clothing that she arrived in with her hood up and weapons by her side. She had her sword laid on her chest, her hands clutching it. Pan couldn't help but notice how peaceful she looked, how innocent. She didn't deserve everything that had happened to her. And yet here she was, finally dead for all the crimes she had committed in the past, dying for a noble cause. To save her brothers.

They had all said their goodbyes except Pan. He was left for last before they set her on fire and sailed her into the unknown. He walked up and kneeled down to her, laying a tiger lily flower in her hands.

"You were a big pain in my behind for the longest time... I never realized how great you were," he murmured, not caring the Lost Boys heard. "You hid behind you jokes and games that, I never saw the real you... I never realized how damaged and broken you were."

He took her hands in his. He scoffed, a tear sliding down his cheek. "And here I thought I was just gonna seduce you and kill you once I found out your secrets. Who knew I was gonna fall for the girl I hated the most..." He looked at her face, his face frowning in pain. The pain in his heart. "I'm glad I was able to see the real you before you left... But I still never got to tell you what I wanted most..." He leaned in closely, holding the back of her head with his hand as he closed the space between them and kissed her lips softly.

"I love you so much it hurts to breathe. I can't even comprehend how much you meant to me... I hope you'll be waiting for me in the next life. I'll join you some day, Killer."

He stood up quickly, backing away as he turned, not being able to see his love be burned and sail away from him with his heart in her possession. But then the remarkable happened.

"I don't think that will be necessary, Elf."

His eyes went wide, not believing what he heard was real.

"Hello?! Are you frozen? I didn't break you, did I?"

He finally turned around. His face matched the ones' of the Lost Boys. There, was Tiger Lily; sat up in the boat, her hood up as she smirked at all of them, much like she did when she first met them.

"Well? Are you just gonna stand there? Or are you gonna show me how much you love me?"

He didn't think twice about it. In three long strides he was in front of her and lifting her up, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as he crashed his lips to hers, not giving her a choice about it.

All the Lost Boys bellowed in cries of happiness and relief. Baelfire was not so happy about the kiss, but he was glad that Tiger Lily was back. And as he watched Pan spin Tiger Lily around in his arms, laughing excitedly as she giggled, he knew his plan had worked.

Pan wouldn't hurt her anymore. And she would be staying for a long, long time. He had one more solution to save her that he didn't tell Pan; one he knew his leader would deny if he spoke his thoughts.

And that was true love's kiss.

~~~~~~~~~

Pan and Tiger Lily were sat atop a cliff; their legs swinging off the edge, their hands intertwined as she rested her head on his shoulder. They were watching the sunset; not speaking, just enjoying each other's company.

"I felt something when I woke up," Tiger Lily suddenly spoke. Pan raised a brow as she pulled away to look at him.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

She smiled at him, a different glint in her eyes.

"I know you felt it too. You tell me."

He thought back. He couldn't think of anything. All he remembers feeling his happiness, relief, excitement and... Power. Darkness. Evil.

He looked to her, smirking as he realized what she was saying. "Why would you think we feel that way, Killer?" he teased.

She smiled, straddling his waist, wrapping her arms around his neck. She leaned down to his ear.

"I think, when you kissed me, our powers sort of... Collided, in the best possible way," she whispered. "We became what we were always meant to be. We were always... Villains at heart."

Pan smiled, pulling her away and kissing her roughly on her lips, before pulling away. "And what should we do with this new found knowledge, Love?"

She pretended to think for a moment, before she smiled evilly and kissed him.

"Let's play a game."

Pan raised a brow at her amused.

"You want to play? Fine... Let's play."

The End

==================

Hey guys! So, what do you think? Glad she's back? Who cried? Was the book good?

Vote, Share, Comment.

LOVE YAL!!!