Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Master at the Game of Seduction

Master at the Game of Seduction

Rogue's P.O.V.

It was my turn to take watch tonight. For the past few nights, there has been something taking our weapons and demolishing our food. We have no idea what it is so Peter has each and every one of us take a shift keeping watch at night. Tonight, it was first Bae, then me, then I think Felix is after me. I really don't see the big deal about it. It's probably just some hungry animal in the woods of some sort. Nothing to worry about.

Besides, there's nothing to do. All I ever do is just sit at the camp border, every once in a while scout around, but then sit right back down. No one to talk to, nothing to do for seven hours. Yes, definitely how I want to spend my night. Everyone was asleep now, Peter finally got me my own tent so he was back in his.

Speaking of Peter, he's up to something. I know he's trying to get me to trust him for some reason but there's something else. Like some kind of back up plan if that doesn't work. Maybe I should play his little game and figure out what it is.

I hear a snap of a twig, making me tense instantly, standing up with knife in hand. I hear another, this one closer. I slowly make my way closer to the wood, making sure to keep my steps quiet as a mouse's. I hear a few more, making me turn to my left, edging closer. Then something comes out of the bushed and I ready my weapon... but it was just a rabbit.

I sigh, lowering my knife, turning around only to be knocked down. There, was some kind of black beast, with bright white eyes and daggers for teeth. I stabbed it, pushing it off me but it just get's back up, swinging it's arm at me, knocking me into a tree. I groan, my vision becoming fuzzy as I watch the beast run into camp, and drag a Lost Boy from it's tent.

The boy kicked and screamed, until it yelled, "Roe!" It was Bae.

I try to stand, only to fall back down, my vision becoming blurrier as I slip into unconsciousness, watching the beast drag Bae by his collar into the woods.

~~~~~~~

I slowly start to come back to the living when I feel something wet being dabbed on my forehead. I try to sit up only to be pushed back down, causing me to groan in pain.

"Sorry. Pan orders that you rest," I hear one of the boys say, James, I think. I open my eyes to see it was indeed James there, slowly washing and helping my wounds. I sit up anyway, pushing him away. I try to stand only to fall onto the floor with a 'thump'.

"Ow," I groan, a sharp pain going through my leg. I grab a near by stick, using it to lift me up and help me out of my tent. I watch as the boys scurried around Peter in panic as he stood atop a tree stump.

"It's alright! We will get out brother back! I promise you! But we first need to find the thing that did this! Once we find him, we'll have our brother," Peter tells the boys, making them calm down. I limp over, making them look at me.

"It was a black, with white eyes, some kind of beast with knifes for teeth. It's strong, fast. We'll need to be ready if we have any chance of killing this thing," I tell them, making Peter glare at me.

"You're the one that left your post, why would we trust you?" he hisses. I glare back.

"I left to protect the camp from that... thing. If we have any chance of destroying this thing, it's together," I say, making some boys nod. I nod, back, then look at Pan, smirking.

He sighs, getting down from the stump and stalking over to me, glaring and pointing a finger. "If anything happens to anymore of my boys," he starts. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll wish I were dead. I've heard it all before," I say, making him nod.

"Let's hope I don't have to live up to that threat, Sweetheart," he says. I tilt my head to the side teasingly.