Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- 'Till Death Do Us Part

'Till Death Do Us Part

Third Person's P.O.V.

Pan ran Tiger Lily into his hut and laid her atop his bed. "Curly!" Pan yelled, making the boy run to his side. "See if you can find any healing herbs near by to keep the poison at bay. Anything you can find will be just find."

Curly nodded. "Got it," he said, sneaking a glance at the girl before running out of the hut.

Pan kneeled down next to Tiger Lily and lifted up her shirt. Her wound was much worse. Black veins formed around it and her blood was a deep black. It reminded Pan of the Dreamshade's poison. But this toxin was far worse than the plant.

"Is she going to be okay?" Slightly asked, looking at Pan with worried eyes. Pan's eyes turned angry, and he turned to all of the Lost Boys in his hut.

"She's going to live. Now, all of you, go back and collect our dead. They need a proper burial," Pan ordered. All left hesitantly, except Felix. He walked forward and stood next to Pan.

"Will she really?" he asked. Pan sighed, not being able to lie to his best friend.

"I don't know," Pan's voice cracked as he stared at the pale girl. "She better. I don't know how I would survive if she left."

Suddenly, Curly ran in with multiple plants in hand. "I grabbed whatever I could find."

Pan nodded, taking them from the boy and pointed to him and Felix, then Tiger Lily. "Hold her down."

They did so, holding her arms down as Pan mixed the herbs in some water and walked over. He grabbed a rag, dipping it into the medicine before ringing it out. He looked up at the two. "Be ready. She won't stay still without some effort."

The boys nodded and held on a little tighter. Pan looked to Tiger Lily and ran a hand across her cheek, before pulling away and placing the rag on her wound.

Suddenly, Tiger Lily's eyes snapped open as she began to scream, her wound burning in immense pain. She tried to break away from Felix and Curly's grip, but they kept hold of her.

"Hold her!" Pan yelled over the screams, beginning to clean the wound. Tiger Lily's screams began to turn into broken sobs.

"Stop! Please! It hurts!" she cried. Pan looked at her, trying to sooth her.

"It's okay. You'll be okay," he cooed stroking her forehead, almost done with her wound. She shook her head, tears falling from her eyes.

"I can't," she whispered brokenly. "Please make it stop," she begged.

Pan nodded, taking the rag away, finished with her wound. He grabbed some wrapping and lifted her stomach up slightly, wrapping the bandage all the way around her body until it was secure. He took her from Felix and Curly's hands and held her tight, pulling the covers over her.

"It's okay. It's done. It's okay," he soothed, running his fingers through her hair as she hid her face in his chest. "You're okay now. You're safe."

But he knew she wasn't. She would die if they didn't find an antidote in time. She had a week at most. But he was Peter Pan. And Peter Pan never fails.

***

The next few days, Pan had the Lost Boys look none stop for a cure. He worked them to where their muscles couldn't function anymore. Baelfire was always looking after Tiger Lily, nursing her until the boys found something. He noticed something changed in Pan since this happened to her.

He was more... Angry, violent. Evil. He no longer cared if a Lost Boy was tired or hurt. He just wanted that cure found. If there was a cure. But for Tiger Lily, his sister, Baelfire didn't care how long they searched. She had to survive.

Suddenly, as Baelfire placed a wet cloth on her forehead, Tiger Lily began to cough violently, causing Bae to jump. He went to her side, rubbing her back and grabbed a glass of water next to her, ready to give when she was done with her fit. But she didn't. Instead, black ooze began to pour out of her mouth. He grew panicked, running to the hut door.

"Pan! Something's wrong!"

Pan instantly came rushing in, looking at Bae, then to Tiger Lily. He instantly was at her side.

"What happened?" he demanded. Bae shook his head.

"I don't know. She just started coughing, then that came out!"

Tiger Lily began to sob, looking up at Pan. "Peter, it hurts!"

Pan looked at her panicked before he turned to Felix, who was at the door.

"Get Chief Mortem."

***

Pan, Felix, Baelfire, and the other six Lost Boys (Nibs, Tootles, Curly, Slightly, Twin One, Twin Two) were sat outside Pan's hut as the chief of the Indian tribe worked on Tiger Lily. They all flinched every time she screamed in pain or cried out for Pan. He had tried to run in, but two of the tribe members had stopped him, telling him to be patient.

Pan sat restlessly on a log, his left leg bouncing. His elbows were leaned on his knees, his hands closed in a fist as he stared at the ground.

Chief Mortem suddenly exited the hut, making everyone stand at looking at him. The chief sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry. There was nothing much I could do," he stated solemnly, before leaving with his men. Pan glared at the back of the man's head before rushing into the hut, the Lost Boys not so far behind. When he walked in, his breath caught in his throat as he saw his love.

She was deathly pale, her once full lips chapped and almost white. Her face was covered in sweat as she tried so hard to breathe. Pan ran to her side, kneeling beside her, taking her hand in his.

"Hey, Killer," he greeted in a soft voice, making her smile sadly.

"I'm going to die, aren't I?" she asked, her voice cracking a low. Not her own beautiful British one.

Pan shook his head. "You're going to be fine. We'll figure something out-"

Tiger Lily shook her head, cutting him off. "No, don't lie to me. I only have until sunrise at most."

Pan's eyes welled up, but he didn't let them fall. "You're not leaving me," he hissed. The Lost Boys all left to give the two some space.

Tiger Lily smiled at him. "I don't want to. I want to stay here with you. But I don't have much time."

Pan shook his head angrily. "No."

Tiger Lily sighed. "Could you just lay with me? Before I go?"

Pan scoffed, turning away to look away from her. "You're not going anywhere."

"Peter, please."

Pan looked at her, before sighing. He climbed into the bed and brought the covers over them, relaxing as he felt her snuggle into him for more warmth.

And they laid there, just enjoying each other's company before death came and took Tiger Lily away. Pan didn't want to let her go. She made him feel things he hasn't felt before. He liked the feeling she gave and didn't want to let that go. He didn't want to give her up to the other side yet.

Tiger Lily suddenly shifted, making herself more comfortable, before whispering,

"I love you."

Slowly, her heart started to cease it's heartbeat, her lungs stopped working, and her brain shut down. She was dead. She died in her love's arms. But Pan didn't know that. He thought she was merely asleep. He would find out when he woke the next morning.

He would find that his love died before he could say it back.

==================

Hey Guys! Was that sad? Who cried? Next chapter is the Epilogue. She's dead.

Vote, Share, Comment.

LOVE YAL!!!