Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Toxic

Toxic

Third Person's P.O.V.

Tifer Lily nodded, glancing towards the sleeping Alpha. "Well, Tink, I'm here to get you out and kill that sleezeball over there. Do you know where the key to this cage is?"

Tinkerbell nodded, standing up and leaning forward to the bars. "It's in the small silver chest next to the Alpha's feet. It should open easy but there is tones of slop you have to get past."

Tiger Lily nodded, walking away slightly, planning how to get around in this muck. She sighed, taking out the two daggers from her boots and jumped quietly onto a pile of some brown substance, using her daggers to clumb to the top. I hope Peter's having better luck than I, she thought.

***

Pan was sneaking around in the dark tunnels with Twin One and Two and Felix behind them. They had just recently stolen the cage keys from a Changeling guard and are now looking for the cage that Bae was in. To Pan, this seemed too easy. He liked the challenge and the fact that the guard was so easily defeated gave him an uneasy feeling.

Suddenly, Twin Two tugged on his sleeve motioning to a dim light down one of the halls. Pan looked to the three, then nodded, readying his weapon as he quietly walked down the hall. Felix looked at the surrounding walls, skulls lining in the stone like decor stones. It disturbed him as to how many these creatures have killed over the years.

Pan came to a stop, looking at the room. It was big and Bae sat in a cage in the middle of a giant hole. Except there was no bridge to it. Pan sighed, walking in, but still being very cautious.

"Bae!" he whisper/shouted. But the boy didn't hear him.

"Bae!" Still no response.

"Bae!" yelled Twin One. Felix and Twin Two shushed him as Pan sent the boy a glare. Bae suddenly looked up, his eyes wide as he saw his fellow brothers.

"Bae, we're here to take you home," Pan said softly. "Do you know how to get free?"

Bae nodded. "You four have to say your deepest secret. Something that no one else knows."

Pan's eyes widened when he realized where they were. "We're in the Echo Caves," he stated, looking around. "Lovely."

"I understand if you don't want to do it," Bae suddenly said. Pan shook his head.

"I made a promise, Baelfire. And you know I always keep my promises."

Twin Two raised his hand. "Can I go first?"

Pan shrugged. "Why not?"

Twin Two smiled, before taking a deep breath. "I know what twins are."

Suddenly, there was a rumbling before a small part of a stone bridge formed. Twin Two laughed ecitedly, before looking to his brother. "You're turn."

Twin One throught for a secornd before stating, "I remember my life before I became a Lost Boy."

Again there was a rumble, and half of the bridge was now made. Pan turned to Felix.

"Hurry, Felix."

Felix looked flustered. "Okay, um. Before I was a Lost Boy I was the son of a dress maker that would make me model them."

Pan gave Felix a weird look but said nothing, for the bridge was finally complete. Pan ran across the bridge and to the cage. He looked around the cage but he couldn't see a lock for the key.

"Pan, you need to reveal a secret for it to open. There's no other way," Bae informed him.

Pan sighed. "Okay. When Rogue first came to this island, I had plans to kill her."