Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Bad Feeling

Bad Feeling

Rogue's P.O.V.

After packing up our supplies, we decided to finally use magic to get back on track. I tried to tell Pan that we couldn't do that but he wouldn't listen. So, I gave him an old cloak of Bae's to use to track him. He did some kind of spell on it, before a red glow shimmered over it, and it began to float. I looked at him in confusion.

"What will this do?" I ask as I watched it move North. He walked after it.

"It will lead us straight to Baelfire. It get's brighter the closer you are," he answers. I sigh, walking after him.

We walked for a while before we came across a cave. The cloak dropped the on floor, losing it's glow. I bent down and picked it up while looking into the dark hole. Pan walked to it.

"Alright, let's go," he said, but I put a hand on his chest, stopping him. He looked at me confused. "What?"

I stare at him like he was stupid. "We can't just go barging in," I say. He glares at me.

"Well I'm not gonna knock on the wall," he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

"That's not what I meant. We need a plan. Lesson number two: Never break into somewhere unless you have a way out," I say, walking to one of the tall trees. He looks after me.

"Where are you going?" he called after me. I jump up, latching to a branch and climbing myself up. I climb to the top and look down at Pan, smirking.

"Getting a birds eye view. Come on up, Elf," I call down, looking at the terrain in front of me. He teleports next to me and looks at me curiously.

"What are we doing here?" he asked. I smile at him cheekily.

"I wanted to feel the wind," I say, closing my eyes. I sigh, feeling the wind blow lightly in my face. "I haven't done this in years."

He sighed irritated. "Why are we feeling the wind blow through our hair and not finding a way to get Baelfire?" he snapped. I open my eyes and glare at him.

"If we have any chance of getting him we need to wait 'till dark. We can use the shadows to our advantage. We need something to cover those bright green clothes of yours," I say, jumping back down to the ground.

He teleports down and looks at me, then his clothing. "What's wrong with green?" he asked. I shake my head.

"Nothing. It's just too easy to spot during the day. Unless..." I trail off, then with a wave of my hand, I made his clothing much darker. He looked at me confused. I smirk. "There. Now you can easily hide AND you still look handsome as ever."

He quirks a brow and smirks, walking towards me. "Oh, so you think I'm handsome?" he teases. I shake my head, looking away, trying to suppress a blush. He chuckles, coming up behind me and brushes his lips against my ear. "It's alright, Love. You're rather beautiful yourself."

I let out a deep breath and move away from him, walking towards the cave. "We need to wait until nightfall, so..." I turn to look at him. "What do you want to do?"

He pretends to think, then snaps his fingers, smirking. "I know. Why don't I give you a tour of the island? You've only seen what's around the camp," he says. I stare at him in amusement.

"Why show me the island when I'm pretty much stuck here?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. He gave me a look.

"You may be stuck with us, Sweetheart, that doesn't mean you're a prisoner... anymore," he adds the last part, making me laugh. I nod.