Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Welcome to NeverLand

Welcome to Never Land

Nate's P.O.V.

He disappears from my sight. Great. More magic then. I take a breath and focus on his energy, to feel him coming right behind me. I open my eyes and quickly turn to block his sword swing with my two. I push him back and take a swing at his stomach, which he backs away from. I turn and crouch, kicking my leg out trying to trip him but he only jumps over it and lunges at me, but I duck and slide under him, standing up and turning back to him, my swords ready.

To everyone else, it looks like I just put my arms up, but me and this mystery boy know better. He smirks at me, his breathing a little uneven as he says, "You're better than I thought, Mate. Good form," he says, making me nod respectfully.

I may kill people, but my grandfather was a knight. He always taught me to respect the opponent in a sword duel. He always said, "It is not a form of defence, it's an art. A way to express yourself through the blade of the sword." I will always remember his words.

The boy's smirk then falls as he says, "But not good enough."

He runs at me this time, swinging his sword but I block it, spinning around him and scraping his back slightly, but he doesn't let it bother him as he jumps on my blade and flipping, taking one of my swords with it and making it hit a tree far from us. I only had my right sword now.

He turns and looks at me, bowing mockingly, "You're move."

I take in the boys circling us and pick the closest one, jumping and using his head as a boost and lunge at the green clothed boy, knocking him to the ground. I tackle him, straddling his waist as I hold my sword to his neck, breathing heavily. He's breathing just as heavily as he smirks up at me, before he disappears and suddenly, he's behind me and holding a sword to my neck.

His lips come close to my ears inside my hood as he says, "I win, Mate."

He moves and feel him bind my hands behind my back again and walk in front of me. He crouches down and says, "Now. Let's see who's behind the mask."

***

I start to panic, and I think he saw too because he smirked smugly.

"What's the matter, Mate? Not too keen on the idea?" he asked, I just stayed quiet. He sighed.

"How about we make an exchange. I tell you who I am then I'll take off your hood, agreed?" he says, but when he doesn't get an answer he just nods as if I said yes.

"Good. I'm Peter... Peter Pan. Now, let's see who you are," he says, then pulls my hood back. I could feel my long hair pull out with it and it hit my shoulder, making almost all the boys gasp. I even saw Peter's eyes grow big as he took a step back, now standing.

"You're... you're a girl?" he said almost to himself. I smirk, tilting my head to the side.

"Yeah, and you're a boy. Glad we cleared that up," I comment, making the boys gasp again. I roll my eyes. Have these boys not seen a girl before?

I stare up at Peter and give him an annoyed look. "Are you just gonna stare at me all day?" I remark. I guess he found his cool again because he rolled his eyes and turned to Scar Face. "Felix, bring her back to camp. We need to have a little chat," he says, then walks over to me, lifting up my chin to look at him. He smirks.

"Let's play a game, Love," he says, making me smile evilly.

"Games? I love games. What do you have in mind? Hide and Go Kill? Or Tag! You're dead?" I ask, making him chuckle, lifting me to stand up with him.

"You'll fit in just nicely here," he says, then pushes me to Scar-- I'm sorry, I mean Felix. Felix smirks at me, bringing out a bag.

"Lights out, Killer," he says before placing the bag over my head.

***

The bag was finally lifted off of my head and I found myself hung upside down from a tree by my legs, my hands still bound behind me. I looked to see an upside down Pan smirking at me, holding the bag up.

"Here's the game. You get out of this without using magic, and we'll let you go," he says. I tilt my head to the side, ignoring the blood rushing to my head.

"Why would I want to leave?" I ask, then smirk, looking around at all the other boys.

"Your boys are too fun to mess with, following your orders like some lost pet... Yeah, I like that. I'll call them the Lost Boys," I comment, making Felix walk up to me and slap me across the face, making me swing left and right as he hisses, "You, don't speak!"

Pan comes from behind him and grabs his shoulder, pulling him back. "Now, now Felix, she's just trying to push your buttons." I spit out some blood, grinning at them.

"Can't push something that's already too easy to push," I comment with a dark chuckle. He glares at me, moving away from Felix and crouching down in front of me.

"Alright, you're being annoying now. Maybe I'll just let you hang here," he threatens. I pretend to make my face look totally terrified as I say in a high pitched voice, "Oh no! Please, don't! You monster!"

I then smirk, beginning to chuckle.

"You're really funny, you know that?"

He glares at me, pulling me by my hood until our faces were only centimeters away.

"Okay Sweetheart, you want to play like that? I'm not gonna hold back," he says in a dangerously low voice. I lean closer, making sure our lips brush against each other as I say, "I hope you don't."

He lets me go, making me swing forward and back as he yells, "Time her boys!"

Before the boys could even blink, I ripped the rope from my hands and feet and flipped to land on my feet, my back to Pan. I stand and turn to Pan, seeing him looking at me with a shocked look.

I only smirk, holding up the ripped ropes and dropping it.

"Seconds... one," I say smugly with a toothy smile.

He just glares in anger, nostrils flaring as he makes chains form around my arms, wrapping all the way around my body, my arms unable to move.

"Take her to the cage, boys!" Pan yells, making the boys yell and cheer as they pushed me to 'the cage'. I was pushed into a small bamboo box roughly, making me groan in pain as the chains dig into my skin. I hear the door close, making me look to see Pan there with an evil smirk, locking the cage.

"Welcome to Never Land, Killer," he says, before pulling a rope and I'm up, hanging from a tree.

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT.

LOVE YAL!!!!!!!

QUICK QUESTION: SHOULD I DO AN "ARROW" FANFICTION?