Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Prologue

Founded by the Queen of the Enchanted Forest

Rogue's P.O.V.

I was sat upon a drunk man's lap at the local tavern. His poisoned breath filled my nose, making me turn away in this damn corset to try and breathe. I turned back to see the men he was with laughing loudly, making me giggle quietly, before getting up slowly and pulling the man's arm up with me. All his friends looked with envy as I pulled the drunken 24 year old with me up to his room. No one in this tavern will remember we even came up here.

We got to the room and I lead him to the bed, pushing him on his back as I climb up, my blue tavern girl dress in hand. He looked up at me lustfully as I traced my nails down his chest with a seductive smirk on my face.

"You know Commander James, the General has assassins after you night and day," I say, leaning closer.

"For killing someone off of command, you wanna know what I think of that?" I ask, looking up at him through my lashes. He smirks down at me, his blue eyes shinning in the moonlight coming from the window.

"What?" he slurred.

I loose my smirk and glare at him, grabbing my knife from under my dress and press it to his neck.

"You can rot in hell," I hiss, then slice his neck, making him gasp as he tried to breathe. I watched as he slowly died, his blood dripping down his neck and to the white pillow sheets, giving them a wine color.

I slowly get up, going to my bag and changing out of this retched clothing, and put on my long, white shirt and long black shirt, my brown boots and my brown cloak. I grab my hatchet and cut off Commander James's head, throwing it in a brown sack and grabbing my bag as I head out the window. I throw my bags down to the ally, the jumping down my self, flipping once the landing gracefully on my feet. I grab my bags and put them atop a stolen white horse, getting on myself, then riding of to the general's camp.

Okay, let me start over, I'm the top ranked assassin The Rogue. But, you seem nice, so call me Natalie. Now, I know what you're thinking, "What the hell are you doing?! Why do you kill people?!" Well, guess what, that's something you don't need to know right now, just know I have my reasons.

Everyone has reasons for what they do, even killers. That is the same reason why I'm heading to the Queen's castle right now for a job. New horse, new cloak, new job. That's my routine. So, shall we see what job Queen Regina has for me today?

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE.

LOVE YAL!!!!