Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Third Person's P.O.V.

Tiger Lily crept into the Changeling cave. She trusted the Lost Boys knew the plan well enough, making sure no one died on this mission. She didn't want to bring them, but she had to do this. She had to save Baelfire and make sure Neverland wasn't taken over by these creatues. After all, she alway wins the game.

24 hours earlier...

Pan was walking around camp with Felix by his side. They watched as all the Lost Boys trained for the upcoming battle. He looked around, hoping to see Tiger Lily somewhere in the camp, but he didn't find her anywhere. Suddenly, a Lost Boy came flying into the camp from the trees, landing on his back in front of Pan.

Edward looked up at Pan, quickly standing up, looking at Pan's confused expression. "Sorry, Pan," he apologized quickly before running back to where he came. Pan and Felix looked at each other, before they followed where the boy went through the trees. They both heard grunting and battle cries as they came upon a clearing in the forest.

In the middle, several Lost Boys were attacking Tiger Lily at once, but she didn't seem to have a problem. Pan watched in amazement as she ducked under one Lost Boy, turning and running up a tree as he followed her, landing behind him them pushing him into it, knocking him off course for a few minutes.

She didn't want to knock these boys unconscious so she just simply went for making them see stars for a few minutes. She turned and quickly threw a knife, making it land on a Lost Boy's hood, pinning him to a tree, much like the first time she fought them. She then pulled out her crossbow and shot at two boys, making both jump out of the way before they were hit. Finally, she now only had three left. She dropped the bow and pulled out her grandfather's sword. She held it in front of her face, much like a knight, before she spun it in her right hand and closed two hands around them as she hit it against one of the boys' clumbs.

She pulled her sword away and kicked him back, knocking him to the ground. She quickly turned and ducked as another swung a sword at her head. She dropped to her feet and spun around, kicking her legs out, tripping the boy with a sword. She quickly stood and flipped backwards, landing behind the final Lost Boy and held the sword to his throat to show she won, but not close enough to touch his neck.

She smiled, pulling away and helping the two Lost Boys up from the ground. She looked around to see the other four letting themselves up. She nodded at them.

"You boys did good. You will definitely survive the Changelings," she said encourangingly, walking and taking her throwing knife from the one pinned to the tree. Edward frowned at her.

"How? Neither of us beat you," he stated, clearly not believeing her. She shook her head.

"They have claws and fangs, not sword and knives. You did great in hand to hand combat and used your weapons well and strong. You just need to work on not letting any points open for them to attack."

They all looked down, clearly ashamed they didn't beat her. She sighed, sitting herself down on a rock.

"Boys, gather around," she rodered, and they do so. They look at her guilty.

"We're sorry," they all say in unison. Tiger Lily began to laugh, shaking her head.

"Who are you? Ashamed little kids?" she joked, making them look at her confused. "Guys, there's no rules here except for the occasional ones from Pan to keep us safe. You don't need to be so polite and... Good. You're Lost Boys. We don't need to apologize, you know why? We have nothing to be sorry for. There's no adults here. We can do whatever we want."