13

"Are they crazy?" Jae-Woo Sunbae yelled. 

"A school that allows students to kill each other is never sane." I said calmly taking another bite of my food.

"How can they give you a solo mission when you're still hurt?" Lucious said with furrowed brows.

"And not to mention, your first solo mission."Hibiki clicked his tongue.

"You can't even eat by yourself, not to mention fight." Andre added, pointing to Lucious who was feeding me.

"An order is an order. I'm not even worried. As long as I can move my fingers, I can use my ability." I shrugged.

"And using your ability shortens your life." Lucious narrowed his eyes.

"And that's why I switched to using a knife, but I can't even hold a spoon now." I sighed.

"They freaking rendered your arms useless, now they want you to go on a mission. What the fuck is wrong with their brain?" Jae-Woo Sunbae broke his pen...wait, I lent him my pen for his homework...

"Sunbae, I'm happy that you're angry for my sake but that was my favorite pen. And no cursing in the dining area."

"Ah, sorry." His eyes widened after realizing what he did.

"It's fine. I have a question, why am I the only one who's eating? And all of you are looking at me eat." 

"We're full just by looking at you eat." Andre beamed.

"But it's embarrassing." 

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about." Sunbae replied.

I swear, if only you're the one in my place.

"I'll talk to the headmaster. I'll see what I can do...even if it's to let any one of us accompany you...at least it'll be safer." Andre smiled weakly.

I reckon it won't work. But since he's doing this for me.

"Thanks." I beamed.

The Next Day~

"I'm still going on my solo mission alone aren't I, Orange Sensei?" I yawned.

"I apologize, the higher ups didn't approve of their suggestion. I can't do anything even though I'm your teacher." 

"Sensei, don't worry, I'm not blaming you. You're just doing your job, don't let your emotions get in the way." I chuckled. "But, I'm glad that sensei is a good person."

"The boys were informed of a different time and the school gave them more task than usual, if you're wondering why they're so quiet."

"As I thought, thanks for telling me." I eyed him gratefully. "Then, I'll be off."

"I wish you all the best." Orange sensei replied with his monotone voice.

BbBb Company, must be eliminated due to leaked information. The invention of anti-ability users weapons. 

Eh, so they have anti-ability users weapons...won't that be too much of a disadvantage for me...or maybe an advantage. Those should be similar to what 'father' used.

"Hello, is this BbBb Company?" I smiled politely at the security guard. He stinks, just how much did he drink?

"Whatcha want ah? Aren't you pretty little missy..." He leaned in. "Wanna get drunk and have some fun." 

"I guess this should be the place." I glanced at the signboard lazily.

 "Then I guess it's fine to do this. It's better for the society that way." I glance at the man emotionlessly as his blood seeped out his body, and gathered into a orb.

"Let's see how large this blood globe will become." I mumbled.

"This is not some place a little lady should-" 

"12"

"What did you-"

"13"

"You want money?! I ha-"

"14"

Is there no more? There was suppose to be 15...is that person on a vacation? Now that's a pain in the neck. Wait...Oh...

"Ha? Are you the fifteenth one? I don't want to kill a kid..." I clicked my tongue. And judging from his appearance, I don't think he passed the age of ten.

"You killed all of them?" He titled his head. 

Red hair and gold eyes...an ability user?

"Yes, are you sad?" I asked kneeling to his height.

"No, I'm glad." He beamed.

 He must've been the test subject. Is there really a need to kill him....

"Are you an ability user?" 

"Ability user?" He tilted his head again like a cute puppy.

"Can you do something like this?" I formed a water ball in my palm. "Something like magic?"

"I can do something like this. " 

Electricity! Maybe I won't need to kill him. I grabbed his hands, this flow, his ability is limited...he's not like me. He won't get experiment on.

"Would you want to come to a place where everyone is like you? I'm sure you'll at least be a Virgo(second highest). Though you might not be able to see the outside world again...it's better than dying right?" I showed him a weak smile.

"Will I be with nee-chan?"

"You have a sister? Where is she? Maybe she can come too." Another ability user?

"You're my nee-chan." He beamed. "I want to be with nee-chan." 

He's calling me big sister right off the bat. Well, that's fine.

"Then...if I find a way out, I'll make sure to bring you." I picked him up. 

"What's your name?"

"8"

"Ah, that must be your number...then shall I give you a proper name?" I asked patting the boy's head.

"Yes!"

"Then Liam." 

"I like it!" 

I let out a small chuckle.

"Just rest, I'll take care of the rest."

"En..."

He fell asleep? Pft-...well I guess, I'm glad I don't need to end a child's life.

Time skip again~

"Whose child is that?" The boys asked as we entered the dorm.

"Mine." I replied without hesitation.

"What?" Lucious's tea dropped to the floor.

"I'm joking. Meet my new little brother, Liam. He'll be living here with us, although he's a Virgo. I got permission." 

"I see, so you did the solo mission." Hibiki sighed.

"Yeah. Even though Liam's ability is so strong...why isn't he a Hydra?" I mumbled.

"Do you know why Hydras are feared?" Sunbae asked glancing over.

"Because they're strong?" I questioned.

All of them made eye contact before Lucious spoke,

"Yes, but there's another reason. Sitting in this position, means that you've gone wild before."