9

"Honestly the people I've killed are so energetic, they've never failed to visit me in my dreams. " I chuckled bitterly.

"Have you ever regretted killing them?"

"No. If I were to go back in time, I would've killed them again. What I regretted is not killing them any sooner." My eyes darkened.

"How many did you kill?" Andre hesitantly asked.

"Hmm~ around 30 to 40 people? The others were lucky that they weren't in range. Also, I will appreciate it if we change a topic. No offense but other than Lucious, I haven't known you guys for very long so please understand."

"Sorry, we were being hasty." Hibiki apologized on behalf of all of them.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just not ready to talk about it. I'll tell you when we are closer." 

Well the atmosphere just became awkward...should I have pretended to be scared? I've already taken so many lives that I don't really feel anything, and it seems like I will continue taking them anyways.

"*Yawn* But one mission actually took longer than I thought, it's already midnight. See you guys tomorrow." With that, I dashed towards my room.

I guess killing people doesn't bother me anymore. It definitely isn't something good to get used to but the thrill of it is getting addictive. Shit, what am I thinking? I'm going insane, is the medicine not working. Or is the shower making my mind hazy?

This metallic taste in my mouth...it makes me sick. I feel like my mentality is getting more unstable these days. Is it because I am slowly getting immune to the depressants' effect? I should get out of the shower.

I can't wait to meet my husky. I grabbed the tablet that I requested and started reading some manga online. The medicine isn't kicking in so I can't really sleep.

*knock knock* 

"Who is it?" It's so late already, who the heck is it?

"It's me, Lucious."

I opened the door and let him in. His face says it all...

"Were you worried about me?" I asked chuckling while he nodded in response .

"There isn't anything wrong with me, don't worry. It was just something I don't want to remember." 

I played with his hair since he was sitting on the floor with his back against my bed and I was on it. It was a relaxing silence. 

"That's a new pill." He suddenly spoke. 

Damn, I forgot to put it away. He started reaching for it but I snatched it before he manage to take it.

"It's not pills, it's candy. See." Thank goodness I always keep candy on me, and the casing looks identical.

The next second, I was pinned onto my bed. How is he so fast?

"Bella, you should know that I'm a boy. Even if we are close you shouldn't let your guard down." He smirked "But, I'll save that for some other day. Tricking me isn't that easy."

I frowned, what he said had a point. But he just did that to teach me so I won't need to have my guard up when I'm with Lucious. He took my depressant, didn't he? That was his main goal anyways.

"So you eat this?" he's mad. That's why I didn't want him to know.

"...yes" I averted my eyes. I feel like I'm doing something wrong...

"You...suffered so much." His pained expression had me off guard. Why? It's not his fault. And honestly I don't think I'm suffering, I just have a different life.

"Well, there's no point hiding it from you I guess. Milk or water? It's going to be a long story."

"Is it okay to tell me? If you don't want to-" 

"Honey or no honey? I recommend it with honey. And you don't need to worry about that, I won't die telling you." I joked 

"Honey, please...and don't joke about your life so easily." ...what's with his reaction, it's kind of like a puppy whining.

"You...really remind me of a puppy." I laughed taking the milk out of my mini-fridge. I guess I'll have one of the pudding I stocked up. Well the only things I have is milk, honey and puddings...

"..." he doesn't know how to answer.

"Well, story time." I plopped myself onto my bed while he was still on the floor. I handed him the milk while I started digging in into my jiggly heaven.

"You realized how my personality changes right? I actually have split personality disorder since young. I'm sure you noticed when we were younger right?" He answered nodding his head.

"It isn't fully cured yet...well it isn't something that can be cured anyways. But I did get some treatment so I can actually control it better now...last time was close. If I didn't snapped back in time, I would've killed that girl whose name I've forgotten from our class. 

It's not really serious, it's just that sometimes I can't really control myself. I'm telling you since I don't want to hurt you or the others. I'm afraid something might trigger me and make me lose all control though that is not likely to happen. Well let's get into my past...

There was a wolf, well a husky to be more precise. I've always thought that he was a wolf. I was confined in a separate little house with a tiny garden just beside the manor. I'm sure my father already knew I was an ability user all along.

I was always alone until Jake, that's what I named him came along. He accompanied me everyday so I grew attached to him. I mean I'm just a two year old, I knew nothing except the fairy tale books I was given.

That old geezer, he knew Jack was important to me and he actually used him to draw out powers. H-he brought me to a room one day when I turned three...and I saw Jack harshly beaten. I didn't know I had an ability so all I did was cry...

I b-begged and begged, I asked them to stop. But some men were restraining me, making me look at my important companion, my only family that I loved so much getting tortured. Even if he was a dog, he was still a life...and that's how I snapped.

I killed everyone after I saw Jack stopped moving. I killed 10 at a go, after I knew it was that easy...I killed the rest laughing. I went on a killing spree. They deserved it and I still think that. I wanted to go after my father's head but I was shot with a tranquilizer before that happened.

Lucky him...but when I woke up...I realized what I've done. Of course I felt no guilt but I was scared. But I'm happy I killed the only son of that family too. I was just a child back then so I begged since they've restraint my ability...

I hate them so much. How dare they lock me up just because I was deemed dangerous for killing those who deserved to die. I don't want to be too fixated on revenge but if I can I want to take the head of that old man before I die."

"Thanks for telling me." Lucious gave me a comforting hug.

"...you're not scared of me? I just told you I wanted to kill someone. Don't you think I'm a crazy?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm not exactly normal either. I don't think any of us Hydras are normal. We kill for work and I'm sure we all have someone we wish to kill. It's getting late, you should rest, we have class tomorrow." He said pulling back.

"Goodnight. Thanks for listening." I smiled.

Lucious stopped at the door...he's walking back here...did he forget something?

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams." He said pecking my forehead making me flush...the heck was that?

I locked the door after he left...sliding into my bed as the effects of the pills slowly kicked in making me fall into slumber.